What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caulfield Cup

Gina Minehart

Juniors
What do you ladies like?

I think Rising Romance goes close if it gets a good barrier and isn't butchered by dunce Dunn (assuming they haven't flicked him)

Good race, lots of chances

Just wish it wasn't run at Caulfield. Almost as bad as money valley in terms of the number of stoogings. So many horses get ruined at the bend

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I'm on Complacent at 81s, not even garaunteed a start yet though :crazy:

Looking at the noms though and you can honestly almost make a case for the entire field, cracking race.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I'm on Complacent at 81s, not even garaunteed a start yet though :crazy:

Looking at the noms though and you can honestly almost make a case for the entire field, cracking race.

Rule out Fame Game if he has any aspirations to win the Melbourne Cup. Doubtful it could win the Caulfield Cup and then cop a penalty and win the Melbourne Cup.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
2nd emergency FML .... Looks like they are running Fame Game.

Annoying to see plodders like Grand Marshall, Magicool and Magnapal in the field, Complacent would destroy them

hineyrulz

Post Whore
2nd emergency FML .... Looks like they are running Fame Game.

Annoying to see plodders like Grand Marshall, Magicool and Magnapal in the field, Complacent would destroy them
Its absolutely laughable, the ambulance would beat those 3 home.

Complacent would be a top 5 chance IMO.

lockyno1

Post Whore
This time last year she had just 1 or 2 starts. I've got get at good odds for the Caulfield cup.

Hope you win mate :D

Just can't see it, whilst I agree he has needed a run or two, everyone said the same thing about Contributer..and that horse should go to the paddock ASAP! It has cost me enough this year!

Probably will leave Set Square out, may take it in the exotics but doubt I'll be on it to win.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Its about that time when old mate Reset produces another big race winner and Hauraki seems to be coming along nicely,almost got the better of Complacent last start and was a good 2nd in the Derby last season behind Mongo,should be ready to run a race at 4th time out this prep

Lemon Squash

First Grade
HT you would be the best man to ask this, does Snow Sky usually race on pace? I've only seen one run of his and it did but is that its usual pattern?

lockyno1

Post Whore
What does Mongolian do here? Not convinced it deserves its short quote (I acknowledge its a good nag though)

Poison odds for a horse I haven't seen with a sprint. Genuine stayer and will run a good race, but $5...you are kidding me. A $10-12 chance for mine. Will lay Mongolian Khan this week.

Will be on the kiwi quinella, Volkstok'n'barrell and Mongolian Khan (doubt he'll start $4.60). They have been racing Milers all prep and finally gets to the distance i assume they have been prepared for.

The Japanese horses may be the biggest danger

WaznTheGreat

Referee
HT you would be the best man to ask this, does Snow Sky usually race on pace? I've only seen one run of his and it did but is that its usual pattern?

Snow Sky is a hard horse to work out brah because he does absolutely everything,can lead,has raced behind the leader,has run from the rear a fair bit too and also raced mid division,the f**ker can do it all.

Nobody knows where this f**ker will be in the run because he's versatile and can race from anywhere