What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CD's from those $10 tables...

Karmichael Hunt

Juniors
end up being the best ones in the whole store.

I went to the Music Shop in Belconnen today and there was Jeff Buckley, the Tea Party, and perhaps the best band of all time (I'm joking) but TOTO.

While my friend (Tottenham on the forum) was buying the Scissor Sisters single, I thought wtf and bought the Toto Past to Present CD. There are soooo many awesome songs on it, Africa, Hold the Line, Rosanna, Hold You Back Now (which was remixed by Roger Sanchez as Another Chance for Love or something like that.

Has anyone else gone into a CD store and thought 'Damn that CD's awesome, whats it doing here?'

Anonymous

Juniors
I'd say I've bought at least a third of my CD collection from bargain bins or sales.

The best place to go is Dirt Cheap CD's on Pitt St. Everything is $10 and they have some good stuff in there. Amongst other things I've grabbed AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, David Bowie, Rolling Stones, Bob Marley, Midnight Oil, The Doors and Rage Against the Machine CD's in there.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Damn, I've bought tons of cds for $10. I think it's just because they've printed SO many copies of those gold albums, they just want to get rid of them. I bought all my Judas Priest albums for $10!!

It also pisses me off when I've bought a cd for $30 and then I see it for $10 a few weeks later.

chileman

Coach
Ron Jeremy said:
GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!!!!!!......brought the best of the cars for only $10 today!!

Awesome album.
Where'd you get that from amigo....what a steal! :shock:

fat_mike

Juniors
groovy tunes in liverpool has a great chep-o section. picked up the best of the doors double cd for 12 buckaroos. live fast diahrea by the vandals for $8 and the live bad religion album for $8 also.

SP

Bench
everytime i see the cd's under &10, ive bloody never heard of most of the artists, or just dont take any notice cause i dont really like them