What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centres 2019

Stake Removed

First Grade
I hope this is ramien

SHOOSH
WHICH NRL star is having second thoughts about joining a club in 2019 with which he has signed?

chewsta

First Grade
Would Ramien be considered a star yet? Would he even be able to backflip on the decision if it was?

Craigshark

First Grade
In all honestly, with Crichton going to the Roosters, where do they fit all their back rowers? Matterson, Radley?

Stake Removed

First Grade
Maybe Flanno could trial Edrick in the centres, he has done well wing and fullback, and he is big body in the centres, if Katoa played outside him, would help in difussing bombs

Stake Removed

First Grade
Interesting to see Konrad is out of favour at GC, the guy is a beast when he is on, could Flanno get the best out of him

shaggs

Coach
Interesting to see Konrad is out of favour at GC, the guy is a beast when he is on, could Flanno get the best out of him
He bloke can’t even make that dreadful titans team In front of brenko Lee.

He is 90% rocks. And not even the good type of rocks like granite.

Stake Removed

First Grade
The more i look at our centres for next year less i am concerned, if we get Barba back to play in the 1 even better.

We have Dugan as long as stays fit
Xerri - The kid looks good indeed
Lee/Holmes - Both would like to see how they go doing trials
Demitriou - Playing for jets he could be the smokey
Then there is always players being offloaded, remembering Dogs/Eagles/Eels wanting to move players on, so could pick up one from those clubs.
Gray - He will get another chance as well