What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

centres for next yr?

King was homesick at the start. Must of been a shock coming from the machine that was your team to the shambles that ours was at the time!! He got some stick from the fans (and gave some back one night :)). Infact he was blamed for all the ills of the world, but we get along great now.

It was his Dad talked him into staying. It all seems to be better now. He has just become a Dad himself, and is living around some other Aussies in a nice trendy part of the world.

He is out of contract at the end of this season, and if he went back to you lot he would probably end up in the second row, would probably not be that expensive, and him and Hoffman would make very solid players in defence so your bright young things can do what they do best outside of them.

I'd like him to stay over here, but we will see what happens.

Why were the fans giving him stick...your club must be pretty shallow to target a player TBH.

WireMan

Bench
Why were the fans giving him stick...your club must be pretty shallow to target a player TBH.

The club on the field was a mess, people had just travelled 300 miles to watch a game of rugby and we shipped in 60. On the wing was a man with crazy hair earning a small fortune at the fans expense and it looked like he didn't give a stuff and was here for a pay day.

It had been coming for a while and was mainly directed at the team, as i said he happened to be the closest guy and the highest paid.

Worked though, everybody had a group hug, i think it woke the overseas players up to the reality of super league (Monas started to play well also), we got a new coach and since then we have gone on to win a few cups and are top the league.

He just got a hattrick agaisnt Hull KR.

Kells

Juniors
saw a horrible rumour (in the rumour thread) that will chambers is coming back. please no! we must be struggling to sign an experienced centre as we already had to look at trying to re-sign king and tomane. chambers is the worst of the 3 so i dont want him

saw a horrible rumour (in the rumour thread) that will chambers is coming back. please no! we must be struggling to sign an experienced centre as we already had to look at trying to re-sign king and tomane. chambers is the worst of the 3 so i dont want him

He was pretty young when he was at the Storm and still learning...I think he would pair well with Neilsen.

Noa

First Grade
Chambers was good, not as good as King yet but miles in front of Tomane (who did have massive potential admittedly). Him, Turner and Cronk were the best re defence in the game.

Bman26

Juniors
Chambers played really well for the reds last year, i would say he woul have improved out of sight since he left and would be willing to give him a chance.

In saying that, he turns out to be the same spastic he was before he left then he can expect no sympathy from me >.<

sheet_ed

Juniors
Any who thinks Chambers is good should look back at the Parra/Storm GF.

If it was Ryan Tandy you would have said he was trying to throw the game (he wasn't) but he played so badly it was amazing we had the win. He was terrible. Terrified of Tackling.

BIG FR**KIN' NO TO CHAMBERS - NO! NO! NO! GO PLAY FOR THE BUNNIES....

little_aza

Juniors
Don't need him. Nielsen, Duff, O'Neill, M Blair, Waqa, Niko...we have plenty of good depth in our outside backs.