What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centurions 2011

billy2

Juniors
I'm going to the game, but since i'm the last person on earth without a mobile phone i won't be doing updates.

Go to nswrl.com and check out their twitter is your best bet for live updates.

billy2

Juniors
Sam wooden
Fantastic.
I've seen Sam Wooden play at Lyle Peacock twice. Both times it was raining, and both times he scored multiple tries (2 and 3).
Come to think of it, he was coached by Rip Taylor both time too.

Now all we need is a bit of rain.

billy2

Juniors
Tolar and Kali didn't play.

Tuafua and Cruize Wilson did.

Score was 22-16 to them at halftime and i was looking forward to a good second half, but the ref blew the pea out of his whistle and they got about 80% possession in the second half on the back of a massive penalty count.

In the end the Centurions were in a contest to see who could put on the biggest hit, and Wenty were just throwing the ball away as quick as they could so they didn't get hit.

Mika probably won the big hits contest, but Tuafua, Wilson, Filipo and Schillings all got in some beauties too.

Wenty had enough ball to score 100, but i think they only got 3 tries in the second half - about one for every player they had carried off.

Frederick

Staff member
NSW Cup: Vulcans v Centurions
Mt Smart Stadium
1pm, Saturday 10th September 2011
1. Peter Mata’utia
2. Dan Phillips
3. Marvin Filipo
4. Simon Williams
5. Jarrod Tua
6. Simon Allen
7. Scott Briggs
8. Warren Schillings
9. Chris Adams
10. Dan Tolar
11. Con Mika
12. Kyle O’Donnell
13. Marvin Karawana
Interchange:
14. Shaun Boss
15. Chris Malborough
16. Alec Fata
17. Cruise Wilson
Coach: Rip Taylor
LINK

billy2

Juniors
I reckon this game is our best chance of a win this weekend - even though they have flogged us twice in Newcastle this year.

billy2

Juniors
Yeah - I thought it was a 1pm kickoff as everyone was advertising - I checked to see if there was a twitter feed and the game was nearly over.

Latest posts