What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ceo

Surrogate

Juniors
Does anybody have any inside goss? Did Mark Evans jump or was he pushed? How did he get along with the Board, Bellamy, Ponissi and the team?
Who are the shortlisted candidates to replace him?

Evans has always seemed to be a quiet CEO and personally a bit cold and conservative.

No idea on the shortlisted candidates.

mikeob

Juniors
What about Ian Robson? He did a great job at the Warriors in the first few years he was there.

mikeob

Juniors
The same bloke who ran Essendon?

No thanks!
I live in Qld so I have no idea what he did for Essendon but I lived in Auckland from 90 to 04 and in 95 he had made rugby league #1 and some sections of the media were heavily biased to union and anti league which made his job harder. The game hadn't been #1 in Auckland before or since. He was also based in England for a few years and worked for Super League.

Warriorsoul

Juniors
I live in Qld so I have no idea what he did for Essendon but I lived in Auckland from 90 to 04 and in 95 he had made rugby league #1 and some sections of the media were heavily biased to union and anti league which made his job harder. The game hadn't been #1 in Auckland before or since. He was also based in England for a few years and worked for Super League.

Mate if you wanna see the other side of Ian Robson, read "Beleaguered" by Chris Mirams. The public were always going to embrace the Warriors at the time, Ian Robson was/is all show and no go, wouldn't trust him to run a raffle. He's his own biggest fan, why any pro sports outfit would employ him is completely beyond me.

Latest posts