What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge Cup 2016

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Reality check for Oldham. Thye lose away at 2nd from bottom Whitehaven.

Unbeleivable how often that happens when you have cup and league competitions running. We (rangers) beat celtic in the Scottish cup laat sunday then lost on wednesday.

Hoping for a good run by catalans and toulouse, would love to see the thrm face off deep in the competition which isnt a massive ask given its the last 16 already and toulouse got the easiest super league side they could in wakefield.

deluded pom?

Coach
Hoping for a good run by catalans and toulouse, would love to see the thrm face off deep in the competition which isnt a massive ask given its the last 16 already and toulouse got the easiest super league side they could in wakefield.

Wouldn't they be better off playing Leeds or Huddersfield who are actually below the "easiest super league side" on the league table?. Or are we going on reputation?

roughyedspud

Coach
Its a crazy world lol

Suppose its a good thing that 26 uk teams could beat each other.....or we're just effing inconsistant...lol

The Partisan

Mmmmmm......warming to the idea of heading to the CC Final if my North America holiday extends to takes me to the UK in mid August. Would reasonable priced tickets still be available a month out ???

*( By reasonable i mean under $AUD80)

roughyedspud

Coach
Mmmmmm......warming to the idea of heading to the CC Final if my North America holiday extends to takes me to the UK in mid August. Would reasonable priced tickets still be available a month out ???

*( By reasonable i mean under $AUD80)

You'll get one for less than $50

LeedsStorm

Juniors
No coverage in australia for this round of the cup. Again. Frustrating how inconsistent it is. Luckily I can watch the jillaroos vs the silver ferns womens test match instead

Latest posts