What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge Cup 2016

The Partisan

Thanks will keep that in mind.

Have great memories of watching the CC Final on a flickering B & W tele when a kid in Toowoomba; so would be great to see it live.

Decisions to be made on what to leave off UK portion of upcoming trip !

The Partisan

With Leeds and St Helens out of the running for this year ....has the Cup comp gained a bit more interest to the neutral observer ?

Would be great (from my perspective !) to see a couple of teams like Wakefield or Widnes clammer their way through to the final.

adamkungl

Immortal
This week

Huddersfield v Wakefield on Thurs
Warrington v Widnes on Fri
HullFC v Catalans on Sat
Wigan v Castleford on Sat

All are televised on Fox for Australians interested

axe&smash&crush

Juniors
Gee I'm hoping for a castleford win? And Catalans for that matter.

So sick of Wigan and co winning these titles. Can't help but think a little success for some other clubs would go along way

Just a question...where's the best SL website to get club team lists. Just watching Catalan vs Hull and can't believe how many nrl players are there. Fetuli Talanoa... Blast from the past.

adamkungl

Immortal
Catalans were poor. Ill-disciplined performance against a very focused Hull side.

Need to work out how to keep the aggression but lose the mistakes if they really want a shot of winning the Super League

Catalans were poor. Ill-disciplined performance against a very focused Hull side.

Need to work out how to keep the aggression but lose the mistakes if they really want a shot of winning the Super League

To win the Super League Catalans need to get rid of Willie Mason and Pat Richards. Todd Carney can do the goal kicking. They need Tony Gigot and Krisnan Inu back ASAP (Inu has said that he might be available for the semi-finals).

adamkungl

Immortal
Bump..

Final Saturday 3pm England/ Sunday Midnight Australia

Hull FC v Warrington

Should be a quality game

hutch

First Grade
One of the best days of the rugby league calendar. Hope it's a good game, the last few have been ordinary.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
One of the best days of the rugby league calendar. Hope it's a good game, the last few have been ordinary.

Absolutely loved it when I went in 2012. Just had that special feel about the whole day even more so than the super league and Nrl and grand finals I have been to.

Patorick

Staff member
http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/rugby-league/37049947

Wembley Way is packed out in the build-up to kick-off.

As our man Ged Scott mentioned earlier, it looks like Hull are dominating the numbers in the crowd this afternoon...

a7af0b94-88fc-466b-b3ea-9562c0b4d4c8.jpg