What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge Cup 2016

Patorick

Staff member
d2a4e3d1-8b79-4e5f-993c-30a7bd647080.jpg

Patorick

Staff member
Great to see Hull win.

Well deserved, especially for letting Pritchard and Manu play in the Pacific Test.

JasonE

Bench
Really enjoyed that, some people criticised the first half but I thought both sides were nervous as expected and it was bloody hard and tough.
Daryl Clark was sensational in a losing side.

Pommy

Coach
What was the attendance? It did look space in places but its not like its in RL heartland.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Times have changed, used to be Wembley was a big weekend away for RL fans, an annual trip to the big smoke for the northerners. That's changed now so you get far fewer neutrals attending. Most SL clubs would only have 20-30k fans/interested locals.

WireMan

Bench
Oh well, should have won but fell to pieces on two fairly straight forward kicks.
Onto the playoffs.

A lot of empty spaces in the Warrington end, can't complain as I didn't go.
The grand final is more important for Warrington now as we won the cup a few times but lost two grand finals since.

deal.with.it

Juniors
I went. As an aussie, what an experience. Wembley way was buzzing. Yeah a few too many empty seats, but oh well. My ears were still ringing the next day.

Heard the club wembley membership won't include the CC Final next year. Good news, best seats in the house.

deluded pom?

Coach
Oh well, should have won but fell to pieces on two fairly straight forward kicks.
Onto the playoffs.

A lot of empty spaces in the Warrington end, can't complain as I didn't go.
The grand final is more important for Warrington now as we won the cup a few times but lost two grand finals since.

I thought you weren't interested in the "Sky Cup"?

WireMan

Bench
I hate the whole set up (and judging by crowds and interest so do a lot of people) but it is a final Warrington has lost twice recently.

It could be the floodlight trophy I would feel the same.
We have won the league and at Wembley a few times so there is one cup left to win.

When hull finish top and no one gives two sh*ts you will finally understand the problem at the Lancashire end of the comp and the struggles we have in growing and promoting the race to the bottom sh*t show the current rfl are running.

LeedsStorm

Juniors
Delusions about what constitutes being champions aside, you have to say it's between these two for the GF too Big opportunity missed by Wigan this weekend

WireMan

Bench
Who said champions? I said won the league. Which they did, but due to some horrendous decisions that is not champions.
In a proper sport it would be but the rfl are determined to make the super league the biggest joke possible.
What has Wigan performance got to with the playoffs? The league is done for them now.