What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge cup semi's to be held at Macron Stadium Bolton

Perth Tiger

Bench
Les Cats going to be in attendance, hmmm
that is good for Cats but as an outsider (an expansionist) I think I would of rather they win their next super league game and get the 2 points rather than advance in the CC

Perth Red

Post Whore
Good decision given Cats is one team in it. 28k capacity, about right. Shame to see CC lose its attraction, used to get 20k to each Semi.

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
Only caught the 2nd 1/2 of the St Helens V Hull FC game and from what I could fathom is that Hull were desperately unlucky to lose with 2 players sin binned in the first 1/2 and another in the second.
By having this game played at St Helens home ground rather than a neutral venue have any impact?.

roughyedspud

Coach
About time....many visionaries have been proposing at doubleheader,for years...

Personally Bolton is fine for now,28k is a good capacity....but for me the end goal should be the etihad at 55/62k...that'll be awesome imo...it'll be a mini magic day

WireMan

Bench
Good decision. Semi crowds have been terrible for years. Don't know why, guess the glory hunters only come out to play at finals.

28k is a reasonable size. It is another special event that can travel around in the future. It's right it starts in the North West though, where all the best teams play. :blush:

Latest posts