What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Championships 2015

Lemon Squash

First Grade
He lacks a bit of class but I think Odyssey Moon may be hard to beat here, he is rock hard fit gets through the ground and will be up on the pace where everything is winning from today.

Tough race though, lots of chances I'm already on RFV and Always Allison.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Poor old Hampton Court is going around for the 17th week in a row.

Hard to believe he smacked Sweynesse and First Seal last prep :crazy:

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Good crop of stayers this year, Mongolian Khan too tough in the finish.

Omeros through it away though!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Perferment didn't go an inch in the conditions, the winner looks a tough tough stayer.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Anyone having a bet today? Track is still a heavy 9 but it's looks like it's a warm day so might improve a touch throughout the day orrrrr it could just completely chop up.

Tough day to have a punt but I like

R2 Inauguration EW
R4 Artlee
R5 Sultry Feeling
Sires- Ready for Victory & Always Allison EW / More Than Ready Quinella :cool:
TJ- Chataqua and Famous Seamous Place only
Donny- Kermadec
R10- Choix De Maia

Couple of winners there, not a bad day. Would have been a lot better if Rustic Melody got home in the last and nailed me the Quaddie :-({|=

andrew057

First Grade
Can't believe the odds Chataqua got out to, was last around the bend MASSIVE win

Amazing what happens when the jock gives him some room to wind open. Good riddance D. Dunn.

Had a great day. Pride of Dubai was unreal, 3 wide, gets headed on the straight and still fights back to win. Special horse.