What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Championships 2015

lockyno1

Post Whore
Amazing what happens when the jock gives him some room to wind open. Good riddance D. Dunn.

This!

Should have 2-3 group 1's already but Dunn was next to hopeless. Similarly whoever can explain Craig Newitt's tactics on Lankan Rupee I'd love to know!:lol:

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Want to hope he brings his A-game to the races his jump outs have been or-din-ary. In saying that though I totally agree he is massive odds.

Contributer scratched too which is disapointing!

Lemon Squash

First Grade
The way the track is playing today it is really going to suit Big Memory in the Cup, he's not one of mine but I'm going to back him EW

Lemon Squash

First Grade
What are the odds we see Protectionist go to Waller next prep? It was D day for him and Lees today and it flunked

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I liked Criterion in this race when Contributer was still in the field,my old mate Criterion is too short now,don't like them odds.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Gun horse Criterion, all credit to Hayes he has been flying since he started training it.

Got everything to suit today, soft track, gun run and absolutely bolted in.

People forget he won a Todman Stakes as a 2yo and then ran 5th in a slipper then went on to win a Derby as a 3yo. Also ran a bottler in Hong Kong when I think he was well over the top.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
f**king Grand marshall couldn't win the Plodders plate last week but wins apparently the best Sydney cup in years. Merkin off a thing cost me the bloody quaddie as well.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Stupid Hartnell cost me 60% of the quaddie, had all the other legs, my goodness, useless donkey!

Latest posts