What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changes

brook

First Grade
Hill and miles are out and milton and balin cupples in.

hill is a huge loss although not having miles in the team may just make up for that lol

Sheens is so far refusing to announce positions but I have it from a reliable source that sheens has promised balin fullback (which is GREAT news because he plays a deep defensive game at fullback, is the only one in the team with even half a chance of running down billy slater should he get into the clear, and also his attack benefits from having the extra room to move) and I would imagine john wilson will move to lock with milton coming into the centres although i wouldn't rule out halatua moving to lock or even milton himself.

I don't know if i should be happy or sad - the balmain boys who got their call-up this week (balin, milton and halatau) all deserve it but its going to devestate the balmain team, we've lost our quickest back (balin) goalkicker and top tryscorer (milton) and our best defender and most consistant player (halatau) - should give a good chance to some of the jersey flegg players though

Spike

First Grade
interesting choices - i hope Cupples does go to fullback but with two others in the side in Caine :roll: and Greenshields, he's got some competiton. I'd put Galea at lock - Viane into the starting side and Milton onto the bench.

brook

First Grade
A line ball between him and balin imo - maybe sheens wanted to give balin a run because he's off contract and wants to see what he can do in first grade, maybe he wanted his speed or maybe he didn't want to blood another rookie in a tough game away from home

macey will get a chance but noone can say balin doesn't deserve his

westie

Bench
brook said:
A line ball between him and balin imo - maybe sheens wanted to give balin a run because he's off contract and wants to see what he can do in first grade, maybe he wanted his speed or maybe he didn't want to blood another rookie in a tough game away from home

macey will get a chance but noone can say balin doesn't deserve his

Macey is no slouch...

Any way, I heard Mearsy and Milton are in, not Cupples.

Balmainia

Juniors
Please tell me this was not the line up

1.caine
2.halatau
3.wilson
4.covell
5.fitzhenry
6.withers
7.pearson
8.senter
9.skandalis