What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 7 sign Andrew Voss for World Cup

AdelaideSharky

Juniors
I do that with all TV games. Not due to him the halfwits like Anasta and Belcher etc

Fox Sports aren't much better. Gasnier, Belcher and Anasta all give me the shits and don't start me on NRL360 with Ikin and that failed reserve grader who thinks he should be the next Immortal Paul Kent.

franklin2323

Immortal
Fox Sports aren't much better. Gasnier, Belcher and Anasta all give me the shits and don't start me on NRL360 with Ikin and that failed reserve grader who thinks he should be the next Immortal Paul Kent.

It's not Anti Ch9 it's anti TV broadcasting fullstop. Sterlo is one of the few positives on TV

adamkungl

Immortal
I seem to be the only one that doesn't mind Bwaiff and Gaz as colour commentators.
They say a dopey thing here and there, but for the most part have decent insight. And they're reasonably easy on the ear unlike a few absolute dregs that Channel 9 have scraped up the last 5 years.

Voss is class.

AdelaideSharky

Juniors
It's not Anti Ch9 it's anti TV broadcasting fullstop. Sterlo is one of the few positives on TV

Never said it was mate. Ray Warren is the only decent commentator on Nine and all I said was Fox isn't that much better than Nine is. Voss, Smith, Alexander, Gasnier and Anasta are all f**king woeful commetators.

They should have signed a caller with long international experience like Frank Hyde or Tiger Black.

Mind you, I think Andrew Voss should be at Channel 9 for the NRL as well, but it was not to be because Ray Hadley got him fired from Ch 9 by Gyngell, to ensure that the successor to Ray Warren would be Ray Hadley.

Latest posts