What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 7 wins TV rights

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Streams.

No complaints, unlike, Telstra and the NRL app.

Could watch it..not used to ads..which I have to turn the volume off.

But overall could watch.

Go Wade. Future Sharks and NSW Captain.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
And then with 10 minutes to go....boom gone.

Australia just does not do streaming well, buy some bandwidth and compute power you cheap arse bastards.

adamkungl

Immortal
I'm finding the app freezing here and there when reception dips, and I have to restart it to get it back up, but overall good. Even watchable on 3G, but with a few more hiccups.

Stallion

First Grade
This game will rate well also! They (channel7) have made a good business decision in paying $12million for the world cup tv rights. Have made that back in bucket loads! Not too mention the goodwill involved in such a good coverage. Im watching channel7 as my 'go to' channel which I havent done since the days of Rex Mossop and 7s Big League!

King Ben

Juniors
Cut out a few times watching Australia, Australian companies are crap at streaming.
Did you see my reply with the direct links to the Channel 7 stream? Or did the mods delete it? Let me know because the direct links work perfectly for me.

parrawentyfan

Juniors
One of the many many positives of Seven's coverage. The respect given to the Women's game.
- Airing as much of the Women's Cup live as you could possibly expect. With any slack picked up by live streaming on the app.
- The women on the panel are not just token females there to look pretty (although they do that too). They are intelligent, well spoken, knowledgeable and passionate about RL.

Well done Seven

Jim from Oz

Juniors
One of the many many positives of Seven's coverage. The respect given to the Women's game.
- Airing as much of the Women's Cup live as you could possibly expect. With any slack picked up by live streaming on the app.
- The women on the panel are not just token females there to look pretty (although they do that too). They are intelligent, well spoken, knowledgeable and passionate about RL.

Well done Seven
Agree 100% … I think we need to write to 7 to tell them how good a job it is they're doing, congratulate them etc … anyone have an email? Thx !

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I think Ch 7 has done an outstanding job of both World Cups. Its even mentioned on their morning show news and afternoon news, whereas NRL news would be the third or 4th story mentioned unless it was something off the field.

Not just the NRL but for the next International tournament, Ch 7 should get the rights.

taste2taste

Juniors
If 9 had the rights we would have had to listen to Gus bag international league all tournament, Rabs wouldn't of bothered learning how to pronounce anyone's name and kick off would have been 15 mins late every game.

If fox had the rights no one would have been able to watch it....well, except those with fox ;)

7 has done a great job, sometimes Benji looks like he needs a redbull to wake up ... but besides that hats off to 7.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I’ve been impressed with the jillaroo player that has been on the ch7 panel, very good speaker and knowledgeable. Fox should get her signed up for next season.

Latest posts