What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 don't give a XXXX about the fans.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Dear major sponsor...

I pretend to have the best wishes of the game at heart, but in reality Im am writing this letter for selfish reasons.

You see, I want the NRL Grand Final moves back to thye after noon.

As an extreme alcoholic, I find these days I cant stay awke untill kickoff. Now granted in the "Good ole days" I was out like a light at 4pm....but still, on a good day I could be away to see the halftime whistle.

These day though, my Grand Final day ends before Channel 9 goes to the news.

So....with the so called "Best wishes for the game" at heart. Ive decided to send a letter threatening you, a major sponsor of the game I supposedly love, with a complete boycott if you can not convince channel 9 to change back to Sunday after noon.

Im sure you will understand where I am coming from and I trust my threat will only make you want to further your time as a sponsors of the game I love.

Binge dri....I mean, Rugby League.

Have a nice aday and remember.....Im watching you!

P.S. Why is it called Johnny "Walker" if Im ****ing legless after two shots?

You may be a dope, but you're a funny bugger.

And i agree with you in this case.

IanRitchie said:
Dear major sponsor...

I pretend to have the best wishes of the game at heart, but in reality Im am writing this letter for selfish reasons.

You see, I want the NRL Grand Final moves back to thye after noon.

As an extreme alcoholic, I find these days I cant stay awke untill kickoff. Now granted in the "Good ole days" I was out like a light at 4pm....but still, on a good day I could be away to see the halftime whistle.

These day though, my Grand Final day ends before Channel 9 goes to the news.

So....with the so called "Best wishes for the game" at heart. Ive decided to send a letter threatening you, a major sponsor of the game I supposedly love, with a complete boycott if you can not convince channel 9 to change back to Sunday after noon.

Im sure you will understand where I am coming from and I trust my threat will only make you want to further your time as a sponsors of the game I love.

Binge dri....I mean, Rugby League.

Have a nice aday and remember.....Im watching you!

P.S. Why is it called Johnny "Walker" if Im ****ing legless after two shots?

You may be a dope, but you're a funny bugger.

And i agree with you in this case.

I dont care! :roll: