What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9..... WAKE UP! *spoiler*

Azkatro

First Grade
The Newcastle/North Queensland match just came to a thrilling conclusion. I don't know if it's because I'm a Cowboys fan but that was arguably the most exciting match I have seen all year.

It got me to thinking too... am I right when I say the Cowboys have had more extra time matches than ANY other side in the competition? Shouldn't that surely give Channel 9 an indication of how great so many of their games are? It all started last year against the Panthers with that exciting match that was lost right near the end of extra time.

When will they work it out?

t-ba

Post Whore
When NQLD gains about a million more people.

The next TV deal, FTA saturday night games and a fixed schedule will resolve this issue.

That is probably the most gut wrenching loss to the Knights in recent memory. I love to see the Cowboys win and make the 8 that game did both! Bloody close games we've had this round. Storm's last minute win last nght, Cowboys overtime win, Souths matching it up to Sydney up until the last few minutes, Tigers' narrow loss, bloody hell this is a heart attack inducing weekend of NRL football!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :clap: :clap: :clap:

OVP

Coach
Bloody Cowboys !!!

cost me the round grrrr.

Oh well, i hope you guys make it to the 8 ... will be awesome for the game.

Parra_Eels

Bench
next tv deal we need at LEAST 3 fta matches. they wuld be friday night, saturday arvo/night and sunday arvo

salivor

First Grade
I'm all for the Cowboys getting matches on FTA but come on, the Sharks v Dragons is a local darby and usually produces quite a close match, plus Kograh always produces a good crowd which comes across well on the telly.

When they decided the schedule 5 weeks out you would've looked at the Knights v Cowboys and Marathon and though I'll have an afternoon nap.

pcpp

Juniors
Hopefully the Cowboy's will get their first FTA game in 9 years on Saturday or Sunday in September :p

Nugby

Juniors
if they show the cowboys then they'd have to worry about delaying whatever is on after the show with so many golden pointers ;-)

Brutus

Referee
t-ba the hutt said:

The next TV deal, FTA saturday night games and a fixed schedule will resolve this issue.

Let's hope the league force the idea of FTA saturday night matches in the next contract then teams like the Cowboys will get a fair go and so will league supporters in general.

Grantwhy

Juniors
t-ba the hutt said:

You see the survey where the Cowboys were 2nd on the 'my second team' table?

There's more interest in the Cowboys than some want to admit ;-).

Grantwhy

Juniors
Nugby said:
if they show the cowboys then they'd have to worry about delaying whatever is on after the show with so many golden pointers ;-)

oh come on - the Cowboys have only been involved in 3 golden point games ..... this season ..... in the last 10 Rounds :p.

id rather have cowboys on cable, that way i can see them LIVE! stupid channel 9, there a joke and abuse the rights they have for footy by having delayed telecasts.

Latest posts