What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 - What The?

skeepe

Immortal
This is very hypocritical from 9. Last year, the Raiders asked them for something similar, and all they said to them was "start playing well and you'll get on TV." This despite the fact they were playing very well at that stage.

Geelong are not playing well (beaten by 70 or something at the weekend), yet 9 want to try their best to get them on TV more? Doesn't sound right to me at all.

Razor

Coach
Panthers vs Tigers

No, seriously. With Bulldogs (falling apart) vs Broncos (not really in that great form) as the Sunday game.

Remember at the end of last year the NRL & the clubs asked Channel 9 to give all clubs TV time, no matter on their performance.

skeepe

Immortal
Hopefully that means we'll see a Cowboys game for the first time in 10 seasons. I'd actually quite like to see one of their matches on free to air, but I'm not holding my breath.

Latest posts