What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9's NRL ad

ibeme

First Grade
I just saw Channel 9's NRL ad tonight and would normally have been pretty pumped up for the start for the season by it. It's pretty good compared to recent years. It's kind of a 'build-up' ad, and does a lot of credit to the excitement and intensity we can exect.

Unfortunately, I think I failed to get the full impact because I'm in a bit of a depressed mood over the dramas unfolding at the Bulldogs.

Special K

Coach
yeah I like the ad. Heaps of players showing passion makes for a great ad

I love the part where Bails throws the ball in the air after a try. He blew up so hard that day haha

Hazy

Juniors
Of course it will Surandy ----

Before, during and after our weekly sometime after Friday midnight or before dawn Monday game of the week!!!!!!

Why must you be so negative about the level of exposure a game other than AFL gets in Melbourne??

Channel Nine really, really tries to cater for all sports...

giggle - pass the joint, dude. :lol:

choc_soldier

Coach
Zoot said:
Do the Tigers get more then a sticker?

That's the official NRL ad ("That's My Team"). I haven't seen it yet, but it should be out very soon.

We are talking about the ad that Channel 9 are using to advertise their coverage for this year.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Are use all refering to the ad where it says "more hits" "more speed" "more entertainment" and has action shots of last year?

Or is it the actual new ad, the proper NRL one?

Pazza

First Grade
theicemandanno said:
ONe things for sure, it has to be better than the Super 12s ad.

That ad has a little to much Queer Eye for the Straight Guy!

That add it the worst piece of TV i have ever seen, worse than the AFL adds.

It just reminds me how gay Rugby union is

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Pazza said:
theicemandanno said:
ONe things for sure, it has to be better than the Super 12s ad.

That ad has a little to much Queer Eye for the Straight Guy!

That add it the worst piece of TV i have ever seen, worse than the AFL adds.

It just reminds me how gay Rugby union is

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How bad does Lote Tuqiri look singing???

Iafeta

Referee
Singing? I suppose you have to do something else if you're a winger in Union to cover the boredom, but singing?!