What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CHANNEL NINES BIASED CALL

0neye

THE WHOLE GAME WAS THE GOOSTER THIS THE GOOSTER THAT,IT POOED ME THAT MUCH i TURNED THE SOUND OFF :evil:

Macca

Coach
Wake up, this has nothing to do with Canterbury. Typical Rooster putting the boot in.

rossy

Juniors
IanRitchie said:
The game was between Ch9s 'darlings'. What did you expect?

When will the tirade start on Laurie Daley? All through the Saints v Penrith match he referred to them as we?

Raider_69

Post Whore
well i watched the raiders game with it on mute
daley is a playing legend but a commentating dud
f**k he gave me the shits... dosnt miss a chance to stick the boot into the club that gave him everything...

ByRd

First Grade
ay fellow BULLDOG fans doesnt it feel good to be leading the comp and not even playing near our best :clap: :clap: :lol:
f**k off rooster fans

t-ba

Post Whore
Raider_69 said:
well i watched the raiders game with it on mute
daley is a playing legend but a commentating dud
f**k he gave me the sh*ts... dosnt miss a chance to stick the boot into the club that gave him everything...

Skills he picked up at Ruperts traitor school. Get used to it, Him and a few others from that era (*Cough* Thanks for the television add Mal, hadn't you already retired?*cough*) are very good at biting the hand that fed them.

thuganomics

Coach
I got Foxtel Digitatl, and its best to have the Referre as your Audio. Only cause you dont need to listen to Daley or Gary Freeman.

ibeme

First Grade
thuganomics said:
I got Foxtel Digitatl, and its best to have the Referre as your Audio. Only cause you dont need to listen to Daley or Gary Freeman.

We've got sports ears to wear at the games, which I assume is the same audio. It's pretty entertaining. Some of the refs are pretty funny. I was surprised at how much they joke around.

tdcockers

Juniors
on the other side of the coin, i think matt johns is surprisingly bearable during knights games. as for the kiwi commentators :roll: