What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charity Auction-Ben Hunt signed players jersey

castle eagle

Juniors
Firstly, if this type of post isn't allowed then feel free to delete.
There is an auction online ending saturday with various items including a jersey signed by Ben Hunt.
The auction is to raise funds for a family whose son has been diagnosed with 'pitt hopkins syndrome'. he is one of only 500 cases worldwide. There is a go fund me page which explains everything here:
https://www.gofundme.com/sonnys-fight-for-a-miracle
there is also a youtube clip explaining everything here:
I am posting here in the hope that there might be a dragons supporter who both wants this jersey & is happy to help us try to raise as much as we can to assist the family with the cost of ongoing treatment.
Anyone interested in the auction( or just curious) just send a text(normal text costs, nothing extra!) to
0447 447 549 with the word sonny followed by your name e.g. sonny john doe
you will receive an automated reply with a link to the web site the auction is held on
Thankyou for taking the time to read this and to anyone interested in bidding, good luck

castle eagle

Juniors
i can recommend posting the link to the auction on here.. will generate more interest for the cause..

best of luck mate..
i wish i could, but for the people running the fundraiser chose to use this method & unless you register you can't access, btw last time i looked it was only at $120

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
that is an absolute steal!

it's a shame as it could have gone for much more & helped raise more $$$

feedback for the organiser - the format of the auction (register via private number etc) would be a deterrent for many people..

Latest posts