What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charity Shield 2018 - Rabbitohs vs Dragons

Rabbit toes

First Grade
To be fair to Rabbits 20. he hasn't complained about you at all. I'm pretty sure he has you on ignore and so he can't see anything that you post anyway.
See you had me til here.
Every time R20 gets “attacked” he mysteriously goes silent. Not a peep. At the exact same time you’ll appear and go on your spiel. Lay off this, forum rules that. In some cases it’s applicable.
But to say he’s not complained when it’s obvious he has seems redundant.

When the heats dies down he’ll crawl out with a few late night posts calling out someone for support etc.

Fight the good fight by all means, but it’s seems you’ve been throwing a lot more punches since mid 2014. Might be time to change approach.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
DKOR’s just trying to make the forum a better place for everyone to share information. He’s one of the few good mods I’ve seen on this site.

R20 sometimes says stuff a bit out there, but it’s mostly because he gets really passionate about Souths. I like this forum because everyone can pretty much say what they like. Disagreement is great for conversations imho but sometimes it just gets a bit out of hand and personal.

We all love Souths so we should be talking about how f**ked other supporters are :) by other supporters I’m referring specifically to the roosters.

callmack1

Staff member
See you had me til here.
Every time R20 gets “attacked” he mysteriously goes silent. Not a peep. At the exact same time you’ll appear and go on your spiel. Lay off this, forum rules that. In some cases it’s applicable.

When the heats dies down he’ll crawl out with a few late night posts calling out someone for support etc.

Fight the good fight by all means, but it’s seems you’ve been throwing a lot more punches since mid 2014. Might be time to change approach.
Have you ever thought that maybe when R20 is attacked, he goes silent because he doesn't want to carry it on and get dragged into all the crap man?

Also come on Toad, it's time to drop it. I really value your opinion and you're quite knowledgeable about your footy so I don't actually want you to get banned. It's just time to lay off.

DKOR’s just trying to make the forum a better place for everyone to share information. He’s one of the few good mods I’ve seen on this site.

R20 sometimes says stuff a bit out there, but it’s mostly because he gets really passionate about Souths. I like this forum because everyone can pretty much say what they like. Disagreement is great for conversations imho but sometimes it just gets a bit out of hand and personal.

We all love Souths so we should be talking about how f**ked other supporters are :) by other supporters I’m referring specifically to the roosters.
Great post mate!

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Have you ever thought that maybe when R20 is attacked, he goes silent because he doesn't want to carry it on and get dragged into all the crap man?

Also come on Toad, it's time to drop it. I really value your opinion and you're quite knowledgeable about your footy so I don't actually want you to get banned. It's just time to lay off.

Great post mate!
I don’t believe that. I do however believe in coincidences.

OVP

Coach

Hi.
9O8oNg.gif

See you had me til here.

That's a pretty sly way to call me a liar...

It's pretty obvious to me that R20 "goes silent" because he has several forum members on block. He doesn't respond because he doesn't actually know that he is being attacked.

That is the funniest part of this whole situation.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
That's a pretty sly way to call me a liar...

It's pretty obvious to me that R20 "goes silent" because he has several forum members on block. He doesn't respond because he doesn't actually know that he is being attacked.

That is the funniest part of this whole situation.
Haha funny or the other one.

Because, and correct me if I’m wrong, he doesn’t have you on block? So using that logic he’d be able to see your posts in the last 24 hours regarding this subject. The same posts where you’ve quoted everyone here in discussion. All of which are easily read and NOT blocked.

And yet the crickets continue to chirp.

Here’s a Serious question for you.
Should we have resigned Goodwin?

Haha funny or the other one.

Because, and correct me if I’m wrong, he doesn’t have you on block? So using that logic he’d be able to see your posts in the last 24 hours regarding this subject. The same posts where you’ve quoted everyone here in discussion. All of which are easily read and NOT blocked.

And yet the crickets continue to chirp.

Here’s a Serious question for you.
Should we have resigned Goodwin?

So what comes first? The chicken or the egg?

I have a crack at Rabbitoad for picking on R20 which would allow R20 to see that post for the first time and somehow that means he complained about it? Clearly your logic is flawed.

R20 can see what I'm saying about the subject and what I've quoted... Sure... So what? A moderator can't be blocked, just like I can't block anyone because I'm a mod. Maybe he's decided to just let me sort it out? Maybe he's sick of the whole thing and figures it'll go away quicker if he doesn't respond or maybe he doesn't think any of this dignifies a response from him... I don't know? I also don't really care. That is all up to him.

So what is with the Goodwin question then? Are you trying to insinuate that R20 is an alt of mine or something?

No, he is not an alt, I don't have any. No I don't know him personally.

Rabbit toes

First Grade

I have a crack at Rabbitoad for picking on R20 which would allow R20 to see that post for the first time and somehow that means he complained about it? Clearly your logic is flawed.

R20 can see what I'm saying about the subject and what I've quoted... Sure... So what? A moderator can't be blocked, just like I can't block anyone because I'm a mod. Maybe he's decided to just let me sort it out? Maybe he's sick of the whole thing and figures it'll go away quicker if he doesn't respond or maybe he doesn't think any of this dignifies a response from him... I don't know? I also don't really care. That is all up to him.

So what is with the Goodwin question then? Are you trying to insinuate that R20 is an alt of mine or something?

An alt?
No I don’t think that. Never crossed my mind. It was just question which you choose to ignore.

My point is. Everytime an issue is raised and these things happens R20 goes to ground. (Its his right to). You turn up and go into bat for him. (Your decision) all I’ve done is pointed it out and now your frustrated.

But seriously, should we have resigned Goodwin.

An alt?
No I don’t think that. Never crossed my mind. It was just question which you choose to ignore.

My point is. Everytime an issue is raised and these things happens R20 goes to ground. (Its his right to). You turn up and go into bat for him. (Your decision) all I’ve done is pointed it out and now your frustrated.

But seriously, should we have resigned Goodwin.

Did you ever think that maybe as a mod, I'm here everyday, reading almost everything that gets posted in this forum and that just maybe its my job to sort out some of the shit that goes on around here?

As for Goodwin, we made him an offer, he chose to sign elsewhere. Good on him. Wingers are a dime a dozen.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Mate just very briefly I'm leaving you to sort it out!

I don't wanna be in this mess of them trying to bring me down to their level so I get banned!!!

Ignoring them and letting mods like you do their job like you are is the best thing for me to do! It's good you wont tolerate what has now become bullying.

After all we are on here to respect one another as we love Souths and try get along which a couple aren't even making any attempt whatsoever!!! I'll just stay quiet and they can undo themselves!

Cheers mate.

Also with Rabbit Toes this has gone on for a couple of years so now it's best for me to have him on my ignore list and get on with things and not have to worry about the bullying and I have been hoping that you'd see it and deal with it!!!

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Did you ever think that maybe as a mod, I'm here everyday, reading almost everything that gets posted in this forum and that just maybe its my job to sort out some of the shit that goes on around here?

As for Goodwin, we made him an offer, he chose to sign elsewhere. Good on him. Wingers are a dime a dozen.

You’re the referee of the forum. A thankless job.

So now with Goodwin gone, like myself, you’ve moved on. Don’t bring it up every chance you get, don’t write off players who are competing for his spot because it’s not him, can basically understand the concept that Goodwin left willingly to do what’s best for him and his family. You gotta admire that.

What you don’t have to do is rave on about it like it was the all time biggest mistake in the history of not only Souths but possibly the Nrl for not intervening.

It’s long in the tooth. And for a guy who comes here daily like yourself, you’d understand what I mean.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Mate just very briefly I'm leaving you to sort it out!

I don't wanna be in this mess of them trying to bring me down to their level so I get banned!!!

Ignoring them and letting mods like you do their job like you are is the best thing for me to do! It's good you want tolerate what has now become bullying.

After all we are on here to respect one another as we love Souths and try get along which a couple aren't even making any attempt whatsoever!!! I'll just stay quiet and they can undo themselves!

Cheers mate.
Just because I don’t like you doesn’t mean I want you banned. You’ve got plenty of supporters who appreciate your input. For that I congratulate you. You play the fragility card well despite being able to abuse any rooster or tigers fan within striking distance.

You’ll survive this, just like a nuclear war. Would hurt to change your ways a bit and flip the record

You’re the referee of the forum. A thankless job.

So now with Goodwin gone, like myself, you’ve moved on. Don’t bring it up every chance you get, don’t write off players who are competing for his spot because it’s not him, can basically understand the concept that Goodwin left willingly to do what’s best for him and his family. You gotta admire that.

What you don’t have to do is rave on about it like it was the all time biggest mistake in the history of not only Souths but possibly the Nrl for not intervening.

It’s long in the tooth. And for a guy who comes here daily like yourself, you’d understand what I mean.

R20 can talk about Goodwin as much as he likes. That's his right.

If you don't like the Goodwin talk on a daily basis, use the ignore function. That's your right. If a poster gets on your nerves, block them.

You regular members who can use it but choose not to, don't realise what a gem the ignore function is. Believe me when I say that there are plenty of times I wish I had access to it.

Some things you guys need to realise (and this goes out to everyone). As a mod, I can't ban anyone. My job is to try to keep conversation flowing in the forum within the rules.

Really, the only powers I have above a regular member are that I can delete posts or threads.

Now what you also all should know is that whatever I do here is scrutinised as well. So I can't just go deleting stuff because I don't like it or don't agree with it. If I abuse my mod status it can easily be revoked.

Now this forum can't operate without members so banning is the last thing the forum wants to do and so if I warn you about something, it's not because I'm going to ban you, its because you've broken the rules and can potentially end up copping some sort of ban. Basically, I'm trying to give you an opportunity to change your ways.

I've been around here for years now and in my early days I copped the odd dressing down from a mod and also the odd infraction. I think just about everyone on the forum gets on the wrong side of the law at some point.

I guess the most important thing for you all to know is that if you don't agree with me or my methods, you are well within your rights to complain. There's an email address in the rules section of this forum or you can also just report the post in question and state your case.

Rabbits20

Immortal
R20 can talk about Goodwin as much as he likes. That's his right.

If you don't like the Goodwin talk on a daily basis, use the ignore function. That's your right. If a poster gets on your nerves, block them.

You regular members who can use it but choose not to, don't realise what a gem the ignore function is. Believe me when I say that there are plenty of times I wish I had access to it.
So I've got them on ignore so they if they say they don't like me they should put me on ignore instead of trying to attempt to bully/harass me when I can't see what they're saying anyway!!

They've been told before to put me on ignore. I took Coby' advice and they didn't... it's clear they must be out to make trouble!

Anyhow if they continue and don't take the advice I guess as the saying goes, you dig your on grave!!