What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheap

cb4

First Grade
DH Gate are the best for fake presents.
Got the ex-inlaw a Rolex from there. Quality fake merch.

Frenzy.

Immortal
The blue should be bluer.

Bet they steal the pics off the real websites to advertise.

Tempting

Quigs

Immortal
Pssst they got me - I'll have to go without food for a couple of days, but yes Ive ordered one.

If they get me or I loose me dough then I am going to give Snout a real good Curtis Scotting.

snout

First Grade
The blue should be bluer.

Bet they steal the pics off the real websites to advertise.

Tempting
True.

Ive ordered a couple before.
The superhero looking nines one and a traditional with southern radiology.
The blue on the 2nd ones a bit off.
$20....who cares.

Quigs

Immortal
You get the APP on your SMART-phone, Quigsy, then create an account, pay for it, and then they send it you (in theory)...

DH is Hong-Kong based, from what I could see...

What's a smart phone Bluey ? Never owned one of those mobile phone thingies. I got through on 'me' desktop puter. Jobs done thanks.

King Ben

Juniors
fake_jerseys is fantastic. Sizing may be a bit off but otherwise the jerseys are great. I've bought Sharks, Australian and Blues jerseys from there.

CEO

Juniors
Whilst i am a cheap skate and look to save $2 on a full tank of fuel. The one thing i dont do is buy Sharks merchanise anywhere but the Club Shop. As the profits remain with the club.

In saying that the last time i purchased a jersey i got 2.

2 for the price of 1.

Eastview

Juniors
I bought a soccer jersey for my cousin on this site and it was surprisingly very good quality, well better quality from the rip offs you see at the markets but for under $20 you can't go wrong.