What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chelsea F.C. II: Return of the Special One

HOw many trophies?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo

Immortal
Really interesting design. Looks like Mr Abramovich has really done his homework getting the locals on board too

Wembley would be a bit busier than Twickenham I'm guessing, especially at the pointy-end of the season with all the cup finals and playoffs

It would certainly be a novelty to play the FA Cup final 'at home' though

Jimbo

Immortal
What is just as interesting is that Roman plans to hand over control to his son when he's 21. I guess he is in it for the long term. :shock:

Exciting times.

No doubt the haters will then crap on about how his son will soon get bored and sell up...

Jimbo

Immortal
I was hoping for big things from Luis, but Dave was never going to be dropped the way he was going

Jimbo

Immortal
Apparently the Spuds are pissed about us potentially taking over Wembley

They should kick the pikeys out of the Olympic Stadium. It would be more appropriate for them to be homeless

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently the Spuds are pissed about us potentially taking over Wembley

They should kick the pikeys out of the Olympic Stadium. It would be more appropriate for them to be homeless

why ? sounds like a media beat up

we dont clash at all, you guys want it the year that our new ground opens

Status
Not open for further replies.