What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chelsea F.C. III: The Age of Antonio

Haffa

Not the best first half felt we looked unbalanced. Fantastic second half.

Chelsea's "magic number" (any combination of points won by CFC or dropped by Spurs) to clinch title is now down to just 12.

Jimbo

Immortal
Pressure back on Spurs

Here's hoping Palace can do to them what they did to Liverpool

Haffa

Palace and Arsenal results would be nice.

Everton are going to be tough on the weekend.

Jimbo

Immortal
Palace and Arsenal results would be nice.

Everton are going to be tough on the weekend.

The Arsenal game is crucial, one of the matches which will define their season

Which is why I'm expecting Arsenal to lose it 5-1

Jimbo

Immortal
Yoof two up after 25'. Great header by Chalobah, and a superb overhead effort by Ugbo

Messrs Abramovich and Conte in the stands. No pressure boys!

Super Frank looking on too

Jimbo

Immortal
City pull one back, before sublime efforts from Hudson-Odoi and Sterling stretch it back out

5-2 on aggregate, 25 to go

Jimbo

Immortal
Utterly dominant. Some real class in that team

The commentators made the good point that the double-double is a very real possibility

Haffa

HUGE WIN!!! Thought minus a few iffy moments first half we were a lot better than people gave us credit for. Was impressed with how much we pressed in the first 30 mins, unlucky that Hazard and Costa didn't score.

I LOVE Pedro. This man has been superb for us this season, proper quality player and utterly deserving of winning the Premier League IF we do it.

One game at a time, it doesn't change. Tottenham play before us next but it really doesn't matter. All we need to do is win our game and that's it.

Thought Matic was excellent today (along with Kante, duh) and Fabregas equally so when he came on.

Class performances all round.

3 wins to go.

Jimbo

Immortal
It's good to see the intensity still there, given that when we last won the league there was a noticeable dip in form towards the end

I love Conte's passion too, it's obviously infectious

Haffa

Ok post 2 year old Birthday I got a nap in. Time to catch up on the scenes this morning. I can't remember much from the goal from.......just remember ball going in the net and the rest is a blur afterwards haha

120 people at the Pig at 5am incredible.