What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chelsea F.C. III: The Age of Antonio

Haffa

Only chelsea could get shafted by a system that was brought in to stop controversial decisions.

If I was angry like nick I’d want to punch the ref.

Mong

Post Whore
The experience with VAR in the a league has been mixed. It seems a lack of understanding regarding scope of its application causes confusion.

I'm not sold on it as yet.

Jimbo

Immortal
Only chelsea could get shafted by a system that was brought in to stop controversial decisions.

If I was angry like nick I’d want to punch the ref.

Job done, but we do like making things more difficult than they need to be...

Mong

Post Whore
Chelsea aren't really trying to sign Andy C, are they? I figured it was all paper talk initially but it reads like it has some legs. Given the price they want for him, his injuries and the way Chelsea seem to play it wouldn't make a lot of sense.

Last edited:

Haffa

Lol f**k knows. Probably. As sad as it will be to see him go it won't matter we always bounce back. Probably win the league next season.

He's not exactly blameless for some results this year.

Haffa

Well that was a disappointing second half. When Arsenal become a bogey team for Chelsea, given their well-publicised weaknesses, it it a clear indicator all is not well at the club. Sunday becomes very important. PL has gone, CL looks v v unlikely and there's a real danger of a meandering, anaemic final 3 months of season

Perhaps I should punch a random player.

Mong

Post Whore
Perhaps I should punch a random player.

Why not step it up a notch and punch two?

For a club that was so dominant last year they have fallen very quickly. Perhaps Antonio should stop falling for the antagonism from the dickhead over at manure and keep his focus on Chelsea.

Odds that he will be there next year must be high.

Smack

Coach
Oh you guys have team threads, nice! A new place to observe the shitposting and trolling. There are Chelsea, Arsenal?, Tottenham, West Ham fans, what about Millwall?

On the game this morning, Chelsea were poor in the 2nd but those goals were very lucky. I think when Willian went off, they seemed to get worse. I don't think Arsenal were spectacular tbh.

City will demolish them in the final.