What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chelsea F.C. III: The Age of Antonio

Haffa

Wasn't there another ticket fiasco recently?

How many have there been?
Couldn't tell you, mate, she's literally blocked and booted from anything I'm in. She was doing the dodgy and ordering tickets for mates in the UK and saying they were her GC mates. Then her fat head bf threw a tantrum at me when I told him he couldn't get anymore tickets from me.

I'd imagine she's touting her tickets for a profit.

Jimbo

Immortal
Couldn't tell you, mate, she's literally blocked and booted from anything I'm in. She was doing the dodgy and ordering tickets for mates in the UK and saying they were her GC mates. Then her fat head bf threw a tantrum at me when I told him he couldn't get anymore tickets from me.

I'd imagine she's touting her tickets for a profit.

Tsk tsk

What goes around comes around...

Jimbo

Immortal
Canham was shafted for that plonker Lampard Smack. Worst case of nepotism you'll ever see

Could've been anything...

Haffa

Europa League final is in Baku next year. I imagine it'll be easier to get to from Brisbane. ‎Azerbaijan away it is.

Haffa

Gutted about the Ray Wilkins news

Had the pleasure of meeting Butch and Roy Bentley in the Tommy Tucker Pregame in 2011 We chatted for 10 minutes at that bar and only stopped because kick off was 15 minutes away, he gave time to ordinary fans and was always happy to stop for a picture. My mate reckons he tried to set him up with his daughter that day I still call bullshit.

RIP Butch. A legend of the Sport.

Mong

Post Whore
4 points from 6 available...

Wish we played you every week

lolz

Cue Jimbo crying in 3...2...1

Mong

Post Whore
Well I am happy your lot won even though they struggled to get past s/hampton.

Jimbo

Immortal
This angle does it more justice. Messi does that and the world waxes lyrical

Reminded me of the 2009 final when Frank slipped, got back up and slotted the winner from outside the box

See Stevie, slipping over doesn't have to end in disaster

Haffa

First team since Busby's babes to win 5 in a row. I'd make the trumpeter our next manager. Fantastic achievement. Only Barcelona with all their south american youth players was able stop them from winning the treble.

ggmu

Juniors

First team since Busby's babes to win 5 in a row. I'd make the trumpeter our next manager. Fantastic achievement. Only Barcelona with all their south american youth players was able stop them from winning the treble.
Haven’t you guys still have to play United for the league title?

Latest posts