What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cherry Evans Sanctions

hrundi99

First Grade
Untangle your tampon string, Mildred.

You heard Greenberg say this is the sort of shit is part and parcel of RL and the melodrama sells papers.

“Ooooooh, heavens to Murgatroyd, a group of young men went to a strip club and an argument ensued?! My stars! Put the kettle on Henry, I’m going to need an Earl Grey for this little number....”

Go fart your smoke-rings elsewhere PR, you ponce.

Let me guess, AFL blokes don’t go to strip clubs? Well maybe not this type anyway...

It's fkn tacky...

Generalzod

Immortal
I'm pleased to see the players have bought into the whole NRL "partners in the game" thing and are taking their jobs as ambassadors for the game seriously. Well worth the extra $35mill a year the NRL are giving them!
Such moral crusaders

SBD82

Coach

You heard Greenberg say this is the sort of shit is part and parcel of RL and the melodrama sells papers.

“Ooooooh, heavens to Murgatroyd, a group of young men went to a strip club and an argument ensued?! My stars! Put the kettle on Henry, I’m going to need an Earl Grey for this little number....”

Let me guess, AFL blokes don’t go to strip clubs? Well maybe not this type anyway...
Post of the year.

Also, from now on, Perth Red shall be known as Mildred.

Perth Red

Post Whore

Well done you managed to get sexism, homophobia and AFL all into your little rant. Players are being paid big bucks now not to act like your avg 23 year old. With the money comes the responsibility, and yeh professional athletes on a work trip in the public eye with a negative hungry media should not be going to strip clubs. Its not 1987

Perth Red

Post Whore
Post of the year.

Also, from now on, Perth Red shall be known as Mildred.

It is an Anglo-Saxon name of Old English origin, and its meaning is "gentle strength". I can see why of all the girls names he choose that one, I thank you sir for your recognition of my gentle strength in adding something worthwhile into the mundanity of these threads despite the constant stupidity of others lol.

SBD82

Coach
It is an Anglo-Saxon name of Old English origin, and its meaning is "gentle strength". I can see why of all the girls names he choose that one, I thank you sir for your recognition of my gentle strength in adding something worthwhile into the mundanity of these threads despite the constant stupidity of others lol.
No worries Mildred.

Zerô

Juniors
..and pushed/punched Hastings in the face, potentially with an open hand.

yZJZnDbGwXYU1nz2OfP8DA_iqZ7p9lEs8oIUIKEwnhngU7mm-SHYWwyfhoUk2TBLyWr6mQQPSAFwsfqld21ER3ppFVtYc205uh3-b7XEycf2ww=w194-h284-nc

Latest posts