What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Choke , no, no.

millersnose

Post Whore
whats so funny?
given performances over the last month i think PJ was well within his right to call it as he did

Haha

I first met PJ about 13 years ago and he is a decent guy with a sense of humour and doesn't need you to defend him

So.....nyah nyah

Haha

I first met PJ about 13 years ago and he is a decent guy with a sense of humour and doesn't need you to defend him

So.....nyah nyah
you're a clown
less is more with you

self proclaimed dalai lama of the forum
60,000 posts of absolute dribble

you need to get out more, sad sad person

Card Shark

Immortal
Flanno deserves it irrespective of next week.

Any team that can coach a team to 15 straight this day & age deserves a (the) medal.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I like the raiders but I can't cheer for any team coached by Ricky Stuart.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say position 2 and 3 next week will probably determine which coach gets coach of the year.

I'd be giving it to Brad Arthur. How he held Parra together is monumental

Frenzy.

Immortal
Eels deserve SFA for what they've done.

I bet he knows a bit about what was going on, just like Bellamy would've known when the Storm cheated.

Arthur is not the Eels. Arthur is Arthur and probably had little to do with the Parramatta boards poor management

The previous coach might of. Actually funny how their previous coach gets out of joints just before shit hits the fan

millersnose

Post Whore
Arthur is not the Eels. Arthur is Arthur and probably had little to do with the Parramatta boards poor management

The previous coach might of. Actually funny how their previous coach gets out of joints just before shit hits the fan
Just has good timing
Managed to get out of here just in time for asada also

bluefox68

Staff member
I like the raiders but I can't cheer for any team coached by Ricky Stuart.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say position 2 and 3 next week will probably determine which coach gets coach of the year.

Results are not everything, but I think the best coaches in the NRL this year (given the players they have had) are:
1. Brad Arthur
2. Neil Henry
3. Craig Bellamy
4. Shane Flanagan
5. Paul Green

If I were not biased, I'd say Ricky Stuart, but I just can't...

In terms of 'fantasy' - who I'd want coaching the Sharks - I'd say:

1. Wayne Bennett
2. Craig Bellamy
3. Paul Green
4. Shane Flanagan
5. Nathan Brown (don't care if you laugh - I think he's got a good footy brain, and will eventually have success).

Stake Removed

First Grade
Results are not everything, but I think the best coaches in the NRL this year (given the players they have had) are:
1. Brad Arthur
2. Neil Henry
3. Craig Bellamy
4. Shane Flanagan
5. Paul Green

If I were not biased, I'd say Ricky Stuart, but I just can't...

In terms of 'fantasy' - who I'd want coaching the Sharks - I'd say:

1. Wayne Bennett
2. Craig Bellamy
3. Paul Green
4. Shane Flanagan
5. Nathan Brown (don't care if you laugh - I think he's got a good footy brain, and will eventually have success).

-Would not want creepin Jesus near the club, look how he left Newcastle in shambles, Dragons yes they won the comp, and again they were left in rambles.

He needs club which can rort cap to extremes to have a chance

Vin Fizz

Bench
Toovs or Cleary of those that are available although I really cant imagine them in BWB. I do like Matt Elliot to be honest (lived across the road for a while) and he has an awesome RL brain but polarises players.