What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Choose A Wrestler From Any Era

Bulldog Force

Referee
Agree with Test, definately.

I always like Matt Morgan in TNA but then stopped watching so I lost track of his progress, then he was gone completely :(
Hard to believe what a fall from grace Test had. He had huge potential. Probably like the Seth Rollins of the Attitude Era.

alien

Referee
One of my favourites was Kurt Angle, and I heard a rumour that he might be coming back to the WWE.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hard to believe what a fall from grace Test had. He had huge potential. Probably like the Seth Rollins of the Attitude Era.

He was coming along nicely, despite creative's insistence on calling his fans Testicles.

Then he was de-pushed, and ultimately passed away too soon.

It was a real shame.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I forgot just how good his Big Boot was. I just watched a tribute video, and damn - he delivered that move like a boss.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Agree with Test, definately.

I always like Matt Morgan in TNA but then stopped watching so I lost track of his progress, then he was gone completely :(

Matt Morgan was good, too.

His time in WWE will be sadly remembered for that stupid lisping gimmick.

Eelementary

Post Whore
One of my favourites was Kurt Angle, and I heard a rumour that he might be coming back to the WWE.

Tbh I'd be very surprised. He wasn't a fan of the working schedule, and unless he crawls back and kisses VKM's arse, I doubt it will ever happen.

mackdadday

Juniors
Gotta be Raven for me. Most underutilised player in the monday night wars after a good start in his early days in wcw and when he came to wwe he was just treated like a hardcore joke. Didnt have a huge set of moves but he was second to none on the mike and ring psychology.