What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Walker..............

rastus

Juniors
If anyone complains about Souths letting that turkey go after his GF performance, then they have NFI. His performance was priceless :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is gonna hurt.

I have to agree with ya ratfuzz, Walker leaving the club is the first good thing to happen to souths this year. All ya need is for Langmack to be sacked and Hill to miss the season, and you blokes will actually be a threat.....seriously.

Walker played like shit. You blokes have gotta be happy that he pissed off on ya's now eh?

SS1908

Juniors
I couldn't stop laughing everytime he stuffed up.. The knock ons, the coming in when luke scored in the corner and then there was the 2 big hits on him.. 1 from Tony Pulatua and the other by one of the Lukes..

All I have to say to walkout is SUCK SHIT... You are a loser.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slugs

madunit said:
This is gonna hurt.

I have to agree with ya ratfuzz, Walker leaving the club is the first good thing to happen to souths this year. All ya need is for Langmack to be sacked and Hill to miss the season, and you blokes will actually be a threat.....seriously.

Walker played like sh*t. You blokes have gotta be happy that he pissed off on ya's now eh?

Hey Madunit I like your new avatar

What happened to the old one ?????? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Thats a great avy! Unit, Good to see the maccas theme stands!

Chris Walker lost my respect when he walked out on souths and joined the rooters! Scum bag he is! Good to see him stuff things yesterday!

Dragonschik

Juniors
Watching Walker stuff up many times last night gave me such enjoyment. I still can't stop laughing. :lol:

SS1908

Juniors
Ive watched the game 3 times now and i know everytime he knocks on or gets smashed and i just sit back and laugh again and again... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Slugs said:

And just while I was being agreeable and not starting any shit, you had to come along and aggravate me, sorta. :lol:

My avatar, well, someone cried like the balls-less little girl that they are about it being offensive, so the mod squad removed it from the site, so I had to find an alternative. I was looking for the one of you screwing your mother but it seems to have been removed as well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back to the subject at hand, you should think yourselves very lucky that Walker left on ya's, it not only made him look like a bigger sook than he already was, but it made me agree with you dunnies supporters on something for a change. If you want more of me agreeing with ya's all, put up more Walker threads.

rastus

Juniors
madunit said:
Slugs said:

And just while I was being agreeable and not starting any sh*t, you had to come along and aggravate me, sorta. :lol:

My avatar, well, someone cried like the balls-less little girl that they are about it being offensive, so the mod squad removed it from the site, so I had to find an alternative. I was looking for the one of you screwing your mother but it seems to have been removed as well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back to the subject at hand, you should think yourselves very lucky that Walker left on ya's, it not only made him look like a bigger sook than he already was, but it made me agree with you dunnies supporters on something for a change. If you want more of me agreeing with ya's all, put up more Walker threads.

I'd rather not go back to the subject at your hand if you wouldn't mind, speaking of which, why don't you use one of the videos of you and your cronies as your new avatar. On second thoughts, better to keep those moments to yourselves to share in private :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, look forward to hearing more inane and repetitive comments from you ad nauseam (yawn)

HBG

Juniors
As a staffmember heard at the Rooster-Eels Premier League game, a certain player said "So C'mon Matt, how about giving us a break. There's no money on this game".

Matt being Matt Cecchin.

Penrith were paying $2.60. hhhmmmmm

2 x 4

Juniors
WALKER :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ITS EASY TO LOOK GOOD IN A GOOD TEAM . ITS HARD TO MAKE A GOOD TEAM LOOK BAD GOOD WORK CHRIS :twisted:

HBG

Juniors
Here is a letter that was in the NMH earlier this week:-

"Drive to Sydney $30, train to ground: $4, entry into ground: $40.
Chris Walker knocking on, letting in tries, and dropping the ball: PRICELESS.
The scourge of the league a loser and South Sydney fans gain satisfaction, retribution and many smiles. There is justice in this world after all!
Congratulations to the Penrith Panthers."

innsaneink

Referee
I know (having played in 2 losing grand finals ) how his team mates must of been feeling after the full time hooter....they ALL would have been shattered..Ricko,Morley Fittler Wing etc ...all give 110%....
But somehow when I think of Walker I reckon his thoughts would have been just about himself...ALL his mistakes....he wouldve just wanted to get outta there as quick as possible.......then his only thoughts wouldve been" should I go and have a drink with these othher fellows or should I just get pissed on me own"
AS Harry said..."Winners never quit...Quitters never win"=I heard that the first time I think in the under 9's....obviously Chris didnt listen as a kid..
Theres no "I" in "team"
I wonder how sorry Fletcher,Craigie,Langers and stringer felt for him??
YEAH RIGHT!!!
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.....KARMA

Scenario 1. Walker stays with Souths. He plays in a team that gets flogged nearly every week and will eventually win 3 consecutive wooden spoons, he also gets to play under 2 or 3 coaches in that time, His rep career is as good as over.
Scenario 2. Walker walks away from a $300,000 a year contract because he wants to play for a strong, disciplined club so that he can further his career. He gets to play under the best coach in NRL. He has a great chance of getting back into the QLD SOO team and also greatly enhances his chance of playing for Australia. He also has a great chance to play with a premiership winning team. His improvement since joining Easts was very obvious. In his short stint at the Roosters he has scored 10 tries and has already played in a grand final and the icing on the cake was a further 2 year contract with the Mighty Roosters. His prospects over the next 2 seasons are huge. The sky's the limit. Walker has already had the last laugh.
I'd say Walker made the right decision to join the Roosters, wouldn't you! :lol:

rastus

Juniors
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Scenario 1. Walker stays with Souths. He plays in a team that gets flogged nearly every week and will eventually win 3 consecutive wooden spoons, he also gets to play under 2 or 3 coaches in that time, His rep career is as good as over.
Scenario 2. Walker walks away from a $300,000 a year contract because he wants to play for a strong, disciplined club so that he can further his career. He gets to play under the best coach in NRL. He has a great chance of getting back into the QLD SOO team and also greatly enhances his chance of playing for Australia. He also has a great chance to play with a premiership winning team. His improvement since joining Easts was very obvious. In his short stint at the Roosters he has scored 10 tries and has already played in a grand final and the icing on the cake was a further 2 year contract with the Mighty Roosters. His prospects over the next 2 seasons are huge. The sky's the limit. Walker has already had the last laugh.
I'd say Walker made the right decision to join the Roosters, wouldn't you! :lol:

:lol: :lol: What about Fletch :D there goes that argument ;-) . If you are happy with Walkers form then good luck to you. If he is happy to play for $40k the good luck to him. All I care about is the fact that he is goorrrnnn - for that I am eternally grateful :D