What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[christchurch forums] Where to buy Warriors' merch?

A bit ov moolah has flown into my TAB account so I have gone from poor student to poor student with a bit ov cash to spend on a shiny new Warriors' jersey.

Any good places to buy in Christchurch currently? Else any good online stores?

Chur.

Last edited:

Micistm

Bench
Hey man, if you want one straight away down in CHCH your best bet would be Rebel sport I think. Though be prepared for stupid prices, if there isn't a discount sale day it's horrendous.
If you are after Warriors gear in general- say Cap, backpack, poloshirts and training jerseys...I highly recommend you pop into New Brighton and have a look at a store called McCrakken sports center. They have really good ranges of reasonable priced gear for most NRL clubs. Great place to get something for kids when you're on a budget.
Trade me is always worth a look too.

The place I got my official Warriors and Kiwis tops from was an Aussie online store that advertises in the RLW...Jerseys.com.au. DOn't be shocked at the freight costs though-it isn't as bad as it looks. It comes up as an International standard post so looks eye watering. But they manually change it for NZ customers so you don't actually pay that. ;-)
Hope that helps.

Went into Rebel in Riccarton Mall and they didn't have much about, only that Penrith look-a-like and not in my size anyway. Stirling had the Heritage jersey which I like, but at $190 and only L (would prefer XL incase I grow..). Anyone know if the Colombo st Rebel is open? Might pop into there if they are. Otherwise give that New Brighton place a whirl.

But I'm not completely desperate, don't mind waiting for something to come off the net if I'm better off to.

Micistm

Bench
Yeah the Rebels down here don't cater all that much to NRL stuff, but maybe that'll change with recent success... ;-)

Latest posts