What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chuck Norris Texas Death Ninjas 2011

edabomb

First Grade
Just to put you all on notice that the CNTDN are exploring seeking re-entry into the Forum 7s for 2011. With teams potentially dropping out it seems there could be a spot for a non-NRL affiliated team to pick up the strays.

Numbers were the CNTDNs main issue when we were turned away in 2009, we currently have 3 fully committed players for 2011 (paulquinn49, jamesgould and myself).

If anyone has any interest please express it here.

If.
And I say if.
Knowing her.
If it was possible.
I would not only bet my house.
But the house of everybody I loved.
And everybody I didn't.
That Hallatia would put her name down.

edabomb

First Grade
If.
And I say if.
Knowing her.
If it was possible.
I would not only bet my house.
But the house of everybody I loved.
And everybody I didn't.
That Hallatia would put her name down.

:lol: That makes 4. I do still have to get in touch with PQ though, he doesn't visit the site much any more.

paulquinn49

Bench
Fred & Tittman would be in for sure. Wonder if Willow would want to be a CNTDN?

I think thats where all the tension stemmed from tbh

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yes it's true. I turned down Quinny's offer and our love was never the same after that.

Good luck Ninjas. Hope to see you in the comp in 2011. :thumn

Hallatia

Referee
thanks NT, your sentiments are accurate =)

I would definitely be back on board if Ninjas were to get re-admitted into the forum 7s:D

Willow

Assistant Moderator
FTR,
I have sent a PM to both Quinny and Edabomb and asked if they would like to play a trial against the Bluebags. It was only today. Hope to see them get a team together.

edabomb

First Grade
Just waiting to hear back from Quinny about things. We have a couple of potential recruits in the mix.

Jesbass

First Grade
Great to hear, edabomb. All the best with recruitment - it'd be great to see the Ninjas back in the F7s! :thumn

jamesgould

Juniors
In a sensational piece of recruiting worthy of a slightly raised eyebrow from the great Chuck himself, I'm happy to say mozza91 has joined the crew for 2011.

Last edited:

Jesbass

First Grade
Ninjas: you have until Friday 18th February to confirm a squad of 8 or more players to ensure you remain competitive. The draw needs to be made and I can extend this no further than Friday.

Let me know if you need any assistance, and good luck! :thumn

edabomb

First Grade
The lineup is currently:
paulquinn49 (c)
edabomb
jamesgould
Hallatia
TiTTieS
freddo
mozza91

and a new signing - gUt.

That gives us 8 as it stands....

Jesbass

First Grade
The lineup is currently:
paulquinn49 (c)
edabomb
jamesgould
Hallatia
TiTTieS
freddo
mozza91

and a new signing - gUt.

That gives us 8 as it stands....

...from the jaws of defeat. ;-)

Excellent work! :clap:

Keep the recruitment going and we can move towards getting that draw done, eh Titanic? :thumn

edabomb

First Grade
Very interested in having you aboard Stelios. Time to redeem yourself after the Raiders 'incident'...