What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chuck Norris Texas Death Ninjas 2011

edabomb

First Grade
can we announce our locker room recruitment?

You can do the honours since it was your recruitment work :)

I can't even remember what the incident was :lol:

BTW I already have one cameo appearance for the Nijas under my belt :D

Just the GF loss that I know Greeneyed still hasn't gotten over....

Nice, a Ninjas veteran.

Haha Titanic, we're aiming at getting J-Monas on board for a few proxy articles...

Titanic

First Grade
lmao, every dog deserves his day and some more than others ... good luck guys, very nice to have you's all back.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Ninja's, you know, one thing you sometimes forget is, no matter how hard your day, no matter how tough your choices, how complex your ethical decisions, you always get to choose what you have for lunch.

Alan%2526Denny.preview.jpg

Raider_69

Hallatia

Referee
You can do the honours since it was your recruitment work :)
:D. But I don't know how to announce the signing in a way which does it justice. so I will just say it:

It gives me great pleasure to announce the addition of one Coby Delaney to the Chuck Norris Texas Death Ninjas for the 2011 forum 7s season\\\\:D/\\\\:D/\\\\:D/

jamesgould

Juniors
Well done on getting the five in chaps.

My article is 749 words, which is damn close to 750 ... so I'm expecting an extremely high mark.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:D. But I don't know how to announce the signing in a way which does it justice. so I will just say it:

It gives me great pleasure to announce the addition of one Coby Delaney to the Chuck Norris Texas Death Ninjas for the 2011 forum 7s season\\\\:D/\\\\:D/\\\\:D/

images

Raider_69