What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

City Pacific Finance Stakes

Macca_

Coach
Had a look... Big class rise, but this filly looks like she can sprint... My numbers -

8 - Facing The Breeze
5 - Coronga
1 - Denmarket
7 - Chaud Roche

Macca_

Coach
Fixed Odds -

001 Denmarket $3.50
008 Facing The Breeze $3.50
005 Coronga $4.50
002 Seidnazar $6.50
004 Castle Hill Lad $9.00
007 Chaud Roche $13.00
003 Angkhasa $15.00
006 Lancet $15.00

Nuffs

Bench
after looking at form, i'm not sure about denmarket with the 57kg. and he'll need 4 legs to win this :lol: i've been waiting for him to race in melb but just not quite sure here

facing the breeze has very quick times on the board and her performance on the dead track at eagle farm leads me to believe she'll handle the sting out the ground which is perfect for the valley

so i'm changing my tip to facing the breeze from denmarket

Macca_

Coach
Yeah she could be a very handy sprinter. Only 7% of horses win the next start after breaking their maiden. So 2 from 2 albiet maiden and class 1 is a good start. And as you say the times have been very quick.

Munce will go forward from 8 and lead. She may be hard to run down if not taken on. The class rise is the test, but we could be watching an exciting sprinter emerge for the spring, who knows.

Tim Brasher

Juniors
Ill stick with Facing the Breeze. It handled a dead track with ease in its first start and has no weight on its back with C Munce in the saddle. Sounds like a winning formula to me. I think the places will be fought out between Denmarket, Seindazar and Coronga