What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

City v Country - Who

boonboon

Juniors
Well it's that time of year again for the greatest game of the season.

My post is really about who will make the teams but that really comes down to who pulls a fake injury or whose coach just says NO.

I love this game being a country boy. However if it is to continue players who pull out for any reason shouldn't be allowed to play the next NRL game and then the teams would be much better.

Also their should be clear rules about who plays and doesen't play from an OPrigin perspective and in reality only test players should be excluded to be fair to NRL clubs without risks of teams being favoured

2015 Sides
City
FB- Moylan
w- Tedesco
C -J Roberts
C- W Blake
W- D Tupou
FE- B Austin
HB- J Reynolds
L- T Peachey
SR- W Graham
SR- C Sironen
P - D Klemmer
H- N Peats
P - A Fifita

R1 - Joe Paulo
R2 - R Campbell- GIllard
R3- Kane Evans
R4- Jason Clarke
18th Man - Bryce Cartwright

Country
FB- D MEAD
W- A UATE
C - J CROKER
C - J WIGHTON
W - J MCMANUS
FE- J MALONEY
HB - J BIRD
L- J JACKSON
SR- T FRIZELL
SR - J THOMPSON
P - K SNOWDEN
H- R HINCHCLIFFE
P - D FINUCANE

R1 - M REIN
R2 - P VAUGHAN
R3- T SIMS
R4 - R JAMES
18TH-S BOYD

Plenty of those guys will get a run again this year while some are no chance (Jason Clark WTF) and a few new faces will pop up depending on supposed injuries

Who do you think will come from nowhere this year

From my club - Luke Brooks could get a sneaky run off the bench and Chris Lawrence onto the bench for city