What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cleary

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I always thought Cleary was a smarter than average player so I am really hoping he can pass some skills onto our halves. His advice to his own son has proven to be high quality.

Guy could kick goals too, so lets hope if we don't sign a top flight kicker he teaches Moses how to become an 80%er.

Shredder

Juniors
Lets start a poll -

Whos happy to lose both of the dickheads to get Cleary who has LESS games than the both of them, a better kicking game, is a goal kicker - and commands respect on the field.....

No brainer right?

Tiger Ted

Bench
Lets start a poll -

Whos happy to lose both of the dickheads to get Cleary who has LESS games than the both of them, a better kicking game, is a goal kicker - and commands respect on the field.....

No brainer right?
Ivan's kid is light yrs ahead of the pair of over-rated wankas in every aspect of the game !

We couldn't b so lucky !

Tiger05

First Grade
Lets start a poll -

No brainer right?

He is a lot better than our two. Our halves would need massive changes to get to that level.

You could probably sign him for $500k whereas our two want double that each. Crazy stuff.

I love this line from that article
while their so- called big four in Aaron Woods, James Tedesco, Mitchell Moses and Luke Brooks are all unsigned beyond 2017.

Maybe punters are starting to wake up to the dribble that has been said about these two.

I don't actually want to be too harsh on them. They may turn into real good players. The point is though they definitely are miles off where they need to be at the moment. To consider our two halves being established in the NRL is overblown yet alone calling them stars.

Last edited:

Shredder

Juniors
So - just as an interesting side poll.

Would we be happy with LittleJohn at 5/8 if we got Cleary for half?

I would -

Piss both of the dickheads off and give their money to Cleary would work for me.

Tiger Ted

Bench
He is a lot better than our two. Our halves would need massive changes to get to that level.

You could probably sign him for $500k whereas our two want double that each. Crazy stuff.

I love this line from that article

Maybe punters are starting to wake up to the dribble that has been said about these two.

I don't actually want to be too harsh on them. They may turn into real good players. The point is though they definitely are miles off where they need to be at the moment. To consider our two halves being established in the NRL is overblown yet alone calling them stars.
Right now Brooks is the absolute worst nrl half & moses is an avg 5/8.Neither is worth retaining coz the deluded wankas will not settle for there real value !

We must assemble a well balanced team that bust there gut for 80 mins & realise the importance of defence.

macnaz

Staff member
As ive said before .. 2 mill or there abouts for these 2 would buy 4 -6 great nrl players ... i know which option id be looking toward.
A 2 million dollar pack for instance would make any average nrl half look competent... except Rankin though.

Tiger Ted

Bench
We need to start like this rather than trying to create a dynasty based on hope.
It's so damn crucial that we begin to spend the cap wisely.

I'm just not convinced management have the savvy or the balls to negotiate in our best interests.We can not screw this up again !

The history of recklessness & flagrant ineptitude by the boards & CEO's that've been employed by this club has been shameful.I do not have any faith that we will get out of this shithouse predicament these lowlife dickheads(special mention to the grub Mayer & softcock humphreys) have put this club in !!

Tiger Ted

Bench
So - just as an interesting side poll.

Would we be happy with LittleJohn at 5/8 if we got Cleary for half?

I would -

Piss both of the dickheads off and give their money to Cleary would work for me.
Is the pope catholic !

I'd b doing cartwheels & purchasing a bottle of blue label JW !

Tiger Woody

Juniors
It's so damn crucial that we begin to spend the cap wisely.

I'm just not convinced management have the savvy or the balls to negotiate in our best interests.We can not screw this up again !

The history of recklessness & flagrant ineptitude by the boards & CEO's that've been employed by this club has been shameful.I do not have any faith that we will get out of this shithouse predicament these lowlife dickheads(special mention to the grub Mayer & softcock humphreys) have put this club in !!

Always though humpy was a second rate CEO and second rate player..
Didnt he work for Qantas when they were in big trouble?
Humpty Dumpty..

Tiger Ted

Bench
Always though humpy was a second rate CEO and second rate player..
Didnt he work for Qantas when they were in big trouble?
Humpty Dumpty..
He did work for an airline but I'm not sure which.He was in London working for a while & I bumped into him in carriage in tube on way to Wembley in oct '95.

Unfortunately for WT he was a worse CEO than he was a player & he was a bog-standard player ! I wouldn't trust the fraudster as far as I can throw him.The apple never falls far from the tree !