What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clintdogg for Eurovision

Butto

Juniors
Leaving the knights game today and was driving behind the great one. Shitty excel blowing smoke with www.clintdogg website sticker on rear bumper. Had his arm hanging out the window with gold watch on his right arm. Thought about trying to overtake but realised no one overtakes clintdogg.

alien

Referee
Leaving the knights game today and was driving behind the great one. Shitty excel blowing smoke with www.clintdogg website sticker on rear bumper. Had his arm hanging out the window with gold watch on his right arm. Thought about trying to overtake but realised no one overtakes clintdogg.

lol, yeah he isn't very happy with how the knights are going at the moment

alien

Referee
Perhaps you should encourage him to switch teams...

yeah well i asked him if he thought he should support wests tigers instead, and after a few seconds we both burst out in laughter, and he said to me "newcastle knights are a rabble at the moment, but they aren't as bad as wests tigers who are the joke of the league", and i agreed with him! :D

t-ba

Post Whore
I would have approved if he brought his bindle with him. Odds are he sold it for glue or something however.

nqcowboy87

Bench
what is ol clint doggy dog up to these days, last i heard he was laying down some tunes with the frshest mc to ever come out of oz topdawgg
hqdefault.jpg

Latest posts