What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Club correspndance and relative comments.

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
Depending on the means the bulk emails are done, you can get reports on how many are read.
Ah true, but you can't tell if they actually read and take notice, all you can tell is that it was opened.

Opening an email is one sign of engagement, some form of response is another. There's no doubt that we are way ahead of where we were at any time during the previous regime, but that doesn't mean that we can't improve.

Look, it's not an exact science, and perhaps i went off too early in the season, they are obviously still on a bit of a member drive. But it was an opinion, and I think there are valid points there.

I'm glad that some people who generally have sensible things to say finally responded, instead of just getting rolling eyes smilies.

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
Oh dear, another pesky email from the club today with the rd 3 team list and announcement of Fui's 100th game...

*prepares for whinging*

I thought that you were done?

Not really a man of your word now, are we?

Or does standing to the side of the sensible discussion and shooting out yet more hastily thought out blanks not count as being involved?

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
Good on ya B-Tron.

I may not agree with your opinion, but I for one am not going to slam you for having an opinion and expressing it, or try to belittle one for having one that I don't agree with.

Cheers mate

You've even bothered to put in a context which those who have trouble thinking past one sentence are unfortunately bound to ignore.
Yeah, it's an issue.

mickdo

Coach
I thought that you were done?

Not really a man of your word now, are we?

Or does standing to the side of the sensible discussion and shooting out yet more hastily thought out blanks not count as being involved?

I was done for the night. Fortunately I have plenty of time to pay out on whiney biatches who can't handle a few emails in their inbox.

Suitman

Post Whore
I must say that I'm very impressed with the emails currently coming out of the club.
Just received one relating to transport organisation for Sunday's game, with full details of arrangements that have been made. Moreso considering the amount of trackwork that Cityrail has thrust upon us this weekend.
Also impressed that the club is putting on complimentary buses running from Prince Alfred Park leaving approximately every 5 minutes. Excellent work by the club.
A f**king huge thumbs up. :thumb

Suity

Hellsy

Immortal
Seconded Suity, our club emails are spot on I reckon. Not too many and not too few.
The info is clear and precise and tells you what you need to know without waffling.

The best email I have received was one that was sent to me today informing me that I can pre-purchase tickets for the Round 2 clash against Manly on March 16.

I was very, very impressed when that landed in my inbox.

Suitman

Post Whore
The best email I have received was one that was sent to me today informing me that I can pre-purchase tickets for the Round 2 clash against Manly on March 16.

I was very, very impressed when that landed in my inbox.

It pays to check your inbox more than once every three months.

Suity

Interesting E-mail from the CEO.

The cynic in me think there is something "off" about this. Just can't put my figure on it. But hey it is good news delivered to members in the recent e-mail.

beagle

Juniors
Nice to see the email from Ossie just come through. Some very positive vibes there.

Suity

I agree, some very positive words from Ossie in that email. I took note that Neil Cadigan is releasing an update to his 1986 book The Quest for Glory. I got the original and will certainly be getting the update when it is available

Latest posts