What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Club Press Release: Coaching review for 2017

Sheridan Stand

Juniors
A few points..
1- no way in the world will MacGregor resign he will either stay on or be sacked by the Club
2- no way will we see a new coach this year
3- no way will Club sack him this year, he is with us for at least next year or the full 2 years per his contract.
Sorry guys but we are stuck with him and better get used to it..there is almost no media pressure on the board or Club and there's no respect shown by the experts in sporting ranks - it's almost accepted we are a run of the mill Club that's shines in patches, but fades when it gets tough. We have zero influence with NRL as we are reliant on NRL for funding too..and owe them millions..
We are the new North Sydney.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
A few points..
1- no way in the world will MacGregor resign he will either stay on or be sacked by the Club
2- no way will we see a new coach this year
3- no way will Club sack him this year, he is with us for at least next year or the full 2 years per his contract.
Sorry guys but we are stuck with him and better get used to it..there is almost no media pressure on the board or Club and there's no respect shown by the experts in sporting ranks - it's almost accepted we are a run of the mill Club that's shines in patches, but fades when it gets tough. We have zero influence with NRL as we are reliant on NRL for funding too..and owe them millions..

My last hope / our only hope ............ is that we are waiting to see what the outcome of the Bulldogs board review.

If, they sack Hasler, only then will this enable our board to act and sack McGregor.
I'm hoping its still a waiting game.
Obviously, the club is not after anyone else otherwise they would ( if they were ) sack McGregor already.
Again, we can only hope they are waiting to see if Hasler gets sacked.

Won't make a difference if the Dogs sacked Des as they are a stronger club that hates to lose and the Dragons don't give a shit if they do.

People can wish as much as they like things won't change.

monsterkev

Juniors
After this year the club should fade away into obscurity never to be heard of or seen again
That's my take on it
f**k just talking same old shit sack Mary and doust
Imagine another 2 years,the damage done will be irreversible
The teams that finished below us have recruited heavily,replaced coaches and so on and will definitely finish above us,teams above us will still be better than us so we realistically should finish bottom 3
But we still have Mary and his 2014 play book to keep the fans on the edge of their seats
I so look forward to the next 2 years
For long time supporters such as myself the enthusiasm and excitement of looking forward to next game has gone
There is only one option and that is to make enough noise and boycott the club until Mary has been sacked
Take yourselves off the dragons auto membership renewal and tell them to get f**ked