What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

C'mon you bloody Eels!!!

Chook

First Grade
C'mon you blue and gold bastards, whip Penrith and we can still have the minor premiership.

Do it for youse, but do it for us too, you know you want too :lol:

Chook.

Caged Panther

First Grade
About $100 000 the jj giltanan shield, and in this case further evidence that the panthers have the wood on the roosters :lol: :lol:

besides the roosters still have to be the radiers.

glamour_eel

Juniors
Look, if the Dragons do us a favour, we'll do the Chooks a favour. I for one don't want to watch the Panthers march into a finals series without the eels snapping at their heals. Ohhh the pain.

GO YOU MIGHTY DRAGONS!

skywalker77

Juniors
glamour_eel said:
Look, if the Dragons do us a favour, we'll do the Chooks a favour. I for one don't want to watch the Panthers march into a finals series without the eels snapping at their heals. Ohhh the pain.

GO YOU MIGHTY DRAGONS!

Please don't get your hopes up on the Dragons. I have for the past 25 rounds and have been terribly dissapointed for most of them. We shouldn't be the faveourite though, so that will work in our favour. We always seem to go well when everyone writes us off.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
No favours for little brother.......he's going to have to learn....." the hard way" :lol: :lol: ,

Don't you just love when Penrith supporters get excited....they actually believe in hope & faith and then when Parra play's them there a mental case for the next 2 years :lol: :lol: , i love being cruel :lol: :lol:

glamour_eel

Juniors
skywalker77 said:
glamour_eel said:

GO YOU MIGHTY DRAGONS!

Please don't get your hopes up on the Dragons. I have for the past 25 rounds and have been terribly dissapointed for most of them. We shouldn't be the faveourite though, so that will work in our favour. We always seem to go well when everyone writes us off.

Where is your confidence boy? The dragons are going to huff and puff and blowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww them away!

skywalker77

Juniors
glamour_eel said:
skywalker77 said:
glamour_eel said:

GO YOU MIGHTY DRAGONS!

Where is your confidence boy? The dragons are going to huff and puff and blowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww them away!

The confidence went when you called me a boy :p I'm actually a girl... well I think anyways :lol: hehe. Aww my confidence went long ago, when I thought we could beat the Sharks, haha

Chook

First Grade
I think we can grab the cash at Bruce, but we MUST improve our completions. Our defence is ok, but we must treat the ball with more respect!

So we've got Rooster fans barracking for the Eels.
Eels fans barracking for the Dragons.
Dragons fans barracking for the end to the season!

Chook.

miniHINDY

Juniors
I'm not getting my hopes up for the Dragons giving the Eels a helping hand.
But I'd love to see the Panthers get knocked off.
I'm not happy got my union grand final on the same time as the Penrith game :(

that'll learn ya for playing Union :p

Don't worry, the Drags will rise for the last game and the Eels will rise for a run into the semis.......and a Premiership in 03!

Parraren

Bench
Hollywood Jesus said:

Don't worry, the Drags will rise for the last game and the Eels will rise for a run into the semis.......and a Premiership in 03!

HJ i admire you're optimism but me thinks the loss to Melbourne was the final straw for us....

Dragons: no Barrett, no Ryles, no Thompson, no Firman, no Timmins & probably no Bailey = NO FRIGIN CHANCE! :cry:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Parraren said:
Hollywood Jesus said:

HJ i admire you're optimism but me thinks the loss to Melbourne was the final straw for us....

Dragons: no Barrett, no Ryles, no Thompson, no Firman, no Timmins & probably no Bailey = NO FRIGIN CHANCE! :cry:

Your got the formula down to a treat Parraren!!,

Although there is another formula to determine whether St George will beat Brisbane.......Cough Cough..Brisbane + needing to win to make the finals + St George have nothing to play for = Brisbane by 30 points!!,

Let's just hope we knock off Penrith's Minor Premiership aspirations.......there not worthy of such an accolade :lol: :lol:

Agent Mulder

Bench
Hollywood Jesus said:

Oh mate...i hope you're right.
I'll be just happy to make the semis but winning the whole thing i feel is beyond us.

But hey stranger things have happenend. :D

slippery eel

Juniors
id rather see the Roosters win the minor premiership than the Panthers!. Penrith = feral town + super league + no hot chics.

Eelectrica

Referee
I think I'd prefer the Roosters as the minor premiers as well.
Week 1 of the finals - Roosters V Broncos = bye bye Broncos.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
slippery eel said:
id rather see the Roosters win the minor premiership than the Panthers!. Penrith = feral town + super league + no hot chics.

Hey dude that's Gold!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: