What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

COACH BELLAMY

Yes , but he is a winner.Coached what he thought he could get away with. Bet if he produced a couple of premierships with the Dragons he would be a hero.His ability to get vast improvement out of neville nobodies is pivot able to the team structures he employees.Yes he has had the big 3 but still IMO the best club coach since Gibson.

Nope, don’t want a bar of him at the Dragons, would keep an underporming Mary rather see him come.
His style of football is a blight on the game.
As for his ability, as I said, give any coach in the game the Australian 1,7 and 9 and they will win premierships, plus the pick of half of Queensland’s juniors who all can’t seem to say no to the Storm, for some reason I’m not aware of......cough,cough,boats...

Anything to do with those ' blue movies ' ? ? :heart_eyes:

Could be, but I’ve been burned before googling things like that.
I mean for god sake who thought googling “Boston Steamer” could get you into trouble?

I mean you try convincing a woman who’s known you for 30 odd years that you’ve suddenly become a fan of 19th century transportation.

Life's Good

Coach
Yes , but he is a winner.Coached what he thought he could get away with. Bet if he produced a couple of premierships with the Dragons he would be a hero.His ability to get vast improvement out of neville nobodies is pivot able to the team structures he employees.Yes he has had the big 3 but still IMO the best club coach since Gibson.
That’s actually an interesting comparison with Gibson. Arguably Gibson had superior talent at Parra to win his comps & is rightly lauded to this day. Bellamy has had the B3 yet questions remain about his standing(not from me). I understand people are dirty on him for the wrestle, cap cheating but he has still been able to deliver.

Brutalitops

Juniors
Moz , as you said buddy the Dragons did try once but at the very last moment he decided to stay in Bleak city . He had already mentioned last year that if he was to coach again after Melbourne it would be in Queensland . I believe it has something to do with the climate is being more appealing .
He has grand kids on the gold coast and wants to be closer to them

The options for Bellamy were only ever Nth Qld or Broncos.
The only NSW team with a chance would be the Roosters.
Because along with the Storm all four clubs can’t spell “salary cap”

Latest posts