What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coach Flanno

Card Shark

Immortal
The whole club is entrenched in a winning way.

I badly wanted Flanno sacked over the drugs thing but he's easily the best coach in the NRL...just knows how to get the best out of players & knows how to win.

He's even better than Bellamy in these traits.

Credit to him!!!

Generalzod

Immortal
The whole club is entrenched in a winning way.

I badly wanted Flanno sacked over the drugs thing but he's easily the best coach in the NRL...just knows how to get the best out of players & knows how to win.

He's even better than Bellamy in these traits.

Credit to him!!!
Hear hear

Card Shark

Immortal
And his recruitment is also top notch..almost bellamy like

Before we won the comp Robo, I thought his recruitment was 2nd to none...& then we won.

We have lost players but he replaces them. I hate Dugan & the thought of him in the :black_circle::white_circle::large_blue_circle: but he's a quality quality player.

We are gunna be at the top for a while!!

McLovin

Staff member
Inherited a middling team.. Turned them into premiers with great signings and quality coaching...Loses two of the best in Ennis and Barba and still manages to get these guys sitting comfortable at the top of the table.

Flanno, my anus is open anytime...

Card Shark

Immortal
Good point E.

There are 300+ great players in the NRL...but not all of them get to realise it.

There are many reasons why you can say Flanno is one of the smartest coaches in the NRL.

But I will just highlight what I think a lot of the success has been down to.

He has favoured experience over youth.

Young guys will only get a regular gig in the side when they have proved themselves to be a First Grader.

He has continued to give contracts to the likes of heino, Lewis and Gal etc. when many other coaches would have moved them on by now. How many times especially in close games have we won it from a clutch play from one of them? Most often. What you also get out of those players is consistency in their play and reliability in carrying out the game plan.

taipan

Referee
If we do a B2B in October,nothing short of an Australian honour would suffice for Flanno.

We were tres ordinaire in the 1st hall,not much better for most of the second,then it clicked with the inspirational Gal getting back into the field of play, and the result eventually a try to Beale.
My feelings with Flanno would be" boys Hasler's Heroes are feeling shagged now ,hold on to the pill, get em to suck up more energy and then find the gap and go for it.
We are Sharks we are winners.

Arnold

Juniors
There are many reasons why you can say Flanno is one of the smartest coaches in the NRL.

But I will just highlight what I think a lot of the success has been down to.

He has favoured experience over youth.

Young guys will only get a regular gig in the side when they have proved themselves to be a First Grader.

He has continued to give contracts to the likes of heino, Lewis and Gal etc. when many other coaches would have moved them on by now. How many times especially in close games have we won it from a clutch play from one of them? Most often. What you also get out of those players is consistency in their play and reliability in carrying out the game plan.

I think of Penrith when I think of the opposite to the way we do things.

Quigs

Immortal
You must be on a high tonight Quigs.

Donkey's getting rissoled by the Warriors and we got over the muts.

To me tonight is just like walking into a room that has been closed up and sealed of years and you just walk over to the big window and open it and you take in that breath of fresh air as it comes gushing into the room.

You are envoloped with a wonderful sensation.

With the Donkeys getting flogged in Kiwi Land and 'me' sharks doing the dogs I am in for a couple of weeks of uninterrupted good shit stirring.

I can hear the locals squealling already.

I love it up here

Quigs

Immortal
The firelight is growing dim on Waltons Mountain.

Goodnight Johnboy and goodnight to all the Waltons.

I just hope that Arnold does wake up at 4.30 to shit and doesn't sleep through it.

The cabin might be a stinking if he does.

Latest posts