What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cody Rhodes savages Disco Inferno

nöyd

Staff member

and Cody replied with:

The Young Bucks summed it up in one gif. For the record I had no idea that Cody was La Parka in WCW.

Special K

Coach
Cody didn’t draw shit in the WWE. He is having a good run on the indies but the sense of entitlement is a bit much.

___

Juniors
The Young Bucks summed it up in one gif. For the record I had no idea that Cody was La Parka in WCW.
Obviously I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but at the risk of stating the obvious, he wasn't. Adolfo Margarito Tapia Ibarra was though.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
He didn't have any merch (that I remember) to draw from

I actually enjoyed Disco in WCW, Gillberti really suited the job

I enjoyed Rhodes as Stardust (as unpopular as that is) and have heard he is tearing it up since leaving (i only watch WWE, so havn't witnessed his actual stuff)

InFlames

Juniors
Is it just me or is Cody way too sensitive about everything wrestling?
I get its in his blood but I remember thinking this when he ended a radio interview because the host used the word "heat" and Cody didn't believe people outside of the business could even use the term.

I have no problem with what Cody has done, but he has come out and admitted that he didn’t know the backstory behind Disco’s comment (he’s been on a hating strong style run). Cody’s cut was nothing to do with strong style, but rather hitting a spot which splits easy.

Iafeta

Referee
He didn't have any merch (that I remember) to draw from

I actually enjoyed Disco in WCW, Gillberti really suited the job

I enjoyed Rhodes as Stardust (as unpopular as that is) and have heard he is tearing it up since leaving (i only watch WWE, so havn't witnessed his actual stuff)

Same.

Disco was a jobber to the stars. He was quite good in the ring without trying to overshadow the talent he was jobbing to.

Early in his WCW run he wrestled Dean Malenko at a PPV. They tried to put over that when he dropped the gimmick he could compete. It was a really good match. Good psychology, good back and forth pace and tempo.

Then in 1998 he had two matches on the trot in the Cruiserweight division. Both were excellent matches.