What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cogger out for 14 weeks

Johns Magic

Referee
Maybe not worthy of its own thread but I didn't know where else to put it.

Pelvis surgery.

Does this leave Feeney as our backup half now Mullo is gone? And he is injured for a month too.

Pearsall after that?

Bit concerning.

Glendale

Juniors
Yep. If Hodkinson or Lamb get a long term injury then god help us.

We're already playing a plodder at fullback for the rest of the season, our main issue is gonna be scoring points this season. The spine simply isn't good enough.

Not much Brown could have done about this though, Mullen and Phythian would have helped things considerably, just bad luck.

Burwood

Bench
Didn't we sign some half from the Real NRL who was the player of the year to have a run around in the lower grades? Randell should be able to slot in as well.

Johns Magic

Referee
I wouldn't do that personally. Too good in the backrow and not that good at 6.

Kostjasyn maybe but more as a stopgap.

perverse

Referee
Missed this. So by round 2 we've lost a first string half, first string fullback and a backup half. Good times. It's understating things to say we're cursed.

Caped Crusader

Juniors
Surely we go to market to get someone who's behind a couple of blokes at their current club yeah? Our depth needs suring up

Caped Crusader

Juniors
He resigned recently with the Warriors yeah?

If he did that with his future being on the wing there, I doubt he wants to leave

steven p white

Juniors
Just what we need, a pea hearted, sideways running, kick happy failure who just to top it off, can't tackle. Surely some kid out of the local comp could do a better job for peanuts!

Latest posts