What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

College Football 2017/18

Tom155

Coach
Season starts this weekend, Stanford vs. Rice in Sydney

Two of my favourite draft eligible prospects to watch for this season

Allen is a potential #1 overall pick, it could be a very good QB class in next years draft.

Collateral

Coach
My top prospect to keep an eye on (hopefully he lands at the Bucs) is Derrius Guice RB from LSU. Dude is a beast!

Other players to keep an eye on:

Calvin Ridley WR - Alabama
Christian Kirk WR - Texas A&M
Sam Darnold QB - USC

Tom155

Coach
My top prospect to keep an eye on (hopefully he lands at the Bucs) is Derrius Guice RB from LSU. Dude is a beast!

Other players to keep an eye on:

Calvin Ridley WR - Alabama
Christian Kirk WR - Texas A&M
Sam Darnold QB - USC
Big fan of Kirk, love watching him play

Collateral

Coach
His second half performance against the tide was abysmal. Still, it is a massive blow for FSU.

Tom155

Coach
Man Texas A&M choked so hard just now, UCLA came back from 34 points down to win

Collateral

Coach
It will be interesting to see how Rosens draft stock ends up. Looks to be a top QB talent but his attitude off the field is already rubbing potential NFL teams the wrong way.

Collateral

Coach
Still not sold on Saquon Barkley for the next level...Would like to see him gain good yards straight up the guts. Seems to have a lot of plays that are sideways or passes.

I'd still take Guice over him at this stage.

T-Boon

Coach
Bryce Love is being talked about in the Heisman conversation. ESPN say he is clear number 2 behind Barkley.
Would be kind of cool seeing as he started his season in Sydney.

Collateral

Coach
Bryce Love is being talked about in the Heisman conversation. ESPN say he is clear number 2 behind Barkley.
Would be kind of cool seeing as he started his season in Sydney.

He looked really good in that game too. I’ll still take Guice over him though.

T-Boon

Coach
I cannot believe USC v Notre Dame is not live on Fox.
Does anyone know of any college football equivalent of NFL Game Pass thing you can subscribe to?

Latest posts