What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

COME ON YOU DRAGONS!!!!!

Please beat the Broncos on Friday! PLEASE! One point will do it, as long as us Eels know what we have to win by in Penrith, that's good enough for me.

Last game of the year folks, time to cause a massive upset and help us Eels out!

Thanks in advance :D

millersnose

Post Whore
i am sorry my lord

even jesus will find it hard to get the queens up against even a weak broncos

mate i'll be cheering my hardest come friday night

ain't goin out with the boys, no partying, just staying home and cheering on the dragons!

glamour_eel

Juniors
COME ON YOU MIGHTY DRAGONS!
Oh how we'll be dancing in the streets if the St-George Illawarra alliance defeats the evilness that is the Brisbane Broncos. Beating the Broncos you will not only be going out with a big bang, think of the great service you will be doing to Rugby League. The arrogance of Wayne Bennett and cronies north of the border is horrifying. I'm sure you remeber Brisbane chanting "St George can't play" after the 91 grand final. Stick up their ass dragons, we'll be watching, go you good things!

skywalker77

Juniors
The Dragons have a lot of expectations from their fans, now they've got Parra fans to worry about too :p

You do realise you have no hope if your teams destiny is up to the Dragons, I'm sorry to say you're gorrrrrrrrrn! :(

And millernose, if the Dragons didn't have a hope against a weak Broncos side, would the Sharks have to start 2 hours early to be even the slightest remote tiny miniscule minute microscopic diminuative chance against the Broncos?

millersnose

Post Whore
skywalker77 said:
And millernose, if the Dragons didn't have a hope against a weak Broncos side, would the Sharks have to start 2 hours early to be even the slightest remote tiny miniscule minute microscopic diminuative chance against the Broncos?

actually genius the sharks beat the broncs just a month ago

just b4 ending the queens aspirations

:lol:

DRRRAGONS

Juniors
millersnose said:
skywalker77 said:

actually genius the sharks beat the broncs just a month ago

just b4 ending the queens aspirations

:lol:

You guys must be great, didn't you break a record recently

Stagger eel

Staff member
I all honesty go out and do it for yourselves and supporters first. then think about us.

It'll be a big ask with all your injuries but come Friday us eels fans will be Dragons supporters for atleast a day.

skywalker77

Juniors
:shock: The Sharks beat the Broncos? When did that happen??? LOL! :lol: I must of been hiding under a rock, haha!

Being a smartarse never pays off, does it? :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

DRRRAGONS

Juniors
Well if the boys can't get up when we have a chance then I can't see it happening without a chance. Really I don't expect to win, we don't have enough of our 1st grade squad and this is really the problem.

Front row without Ryles has left a big hole and couple that with Bailey playing at less then 100% and sometimes in the second row, our go forward has been bad.

Conclusion... Turn off the Lightbulb and get our front row back.

Hooker - Riddel - service is not the best, great runs though

2nd Row, Thomo injured, he is our workhorse and then couple that with Kite droping the ball and making no impact.

Halves - Firman has been a shining light, although has limited experience and takes wrong options near the line a lot of the time. Couple that with no 5/8 (Barret injured) and we have serious probelms in attack.

The rest - Winger and center injuries all season - Cooper and blacklock have been ok.

Really injuries have destroyed our season bring on 2004

Terminator

First Grade
Hollywood Jesus said:
Please beat the Broncos on Friday! PLEASE! One point will do it, as long as us Eels know what we have to win by in Penrith, that's good enough for me.

Last game of the year folks, time to cause a massive upset and help us Eels out!

Thanks in advance :D

You would'nt be Parra Jesus would you?
Pray hard mate, pray very hard!
Seriously but good luck, I think if Hindmarsh had'nt of been out for half as long, you would be already in there.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I hate to say it......Parra's gonneeeeeeee!!!, i really can't see the Dragons beating the Bronco's on Friday night......im sure even the most loyal Dragons fans think the same thing!!.......Brisbane have alot to play for and the Saints really just wan't to hurry up and finish off there season!!,

Hope all is better next year for both Clubs!!,

ForestDragon

Juniors
8) If the Dragons play with pride and give the Broncos some stiff opposition then the result is not too important Dragonwise.We need to finish the season by showing the Dragon fans there is still plenty of heart in the Red V,if by some miracle we help the Eels thats a bonus. ;-)

Rylesy

Juniors
Ha ha ha.... Parra's future lies with the dragons! LOL Ha ha ha :lol: :)

Always next year! :? :cry:

drake

First Grade
Brian Smith must love that..."it's beginning to smell a lot like Newtown." ;-)