What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Commonsense may prevail - Broncs v Cowboys semi to be moved?

beekershark

Bench
The cowboys objected to playing it at Lang park, but the broncos said they would let it be played t townsvlle, a big move.

Go Cowboys !!

Shark

Bench
beekershark said:
The cowboys objected to playing it at Lang park, but the broncos said they would let it be played t townsvlle, a big move.

Gee, thanks SCOOP!!! :lol:

beekershark

Bench
Shark said:
From a dollars-and-cents point of view, you'd play it at Suncorp wouldn't you? Not everyone in Brissy is a mad Broncos fan.

But good luck to the Townsville people, they aren't a bad bunch.

well, I was just trying to clear up your obvious confusion as to why the "dollars and cents" option wasn't taken....

;-)

Shark

Bench
Well, it looks like Bennett and Cullen are being all accommodating and gracious...But it just comes down to the fact that they hate Sydney more than they love a neutral ground advantage.

Shark

Bench
News flash for McSharkie, Uncle Bling, Groggo, Sharkette and the rest of the Townsville Troupe...

I just had a call from a certain young lady who was wearing a rather 'unique' top in the bus queue after the game!

She has tix to the game and tix to the footy show...All she's after now are a couple of blue wigs for her and the other hairdressers to wear!

Shark

Bench
I think I should book a flight and personally deliver it. ;-)

But this time I'll take SS with me, because that big fat sheila from the Leagues club needs some lovin'. :lol:

Macca

Coach
I think you might have to wait just a little bit longer mate. Next year you should be right.

Shark

Bench
Yeah, I tend to agree.

And next time, NO bagging the poor girl about her outfit, they don't have many options for high fashion up north.

Macca

Coach
Was I bagging her? I thought I was looking at her friend's ........ the whole time.

Shark

Bench
What, this friends wig???

blue%20jane.jpg