What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Commonwealth Games 2018

Bazal

Post Whore
After our gold in the trap shooting I am like this is amazing how do these people hit a clay disk shot in a random direction with a single bullet ?

Then google tells me that they use a 12 gauge shot gun which sprays shot or mini ball bearings towards the target. Meh what kind of sport do you have to just fire in the general vicinity to get it right ?

Tell me if I have this wrong and am just being a merkin.

Because of the spread of the shot you have quite a short effective distance. So your reflexes have to be top notch. If you don't get the shot away quick enough the pigeon is out of effective range and the shot won't break it

Gronk

Staff member
Because of the spread of the shot you have quite a short effective distance. So your reflexes have to be top notch. If you don't get the shot away quick enough the pigeon is out of effective range and the shot won't break it

Pfft

giphy.gif

TheParraboy

Staff member
Aust v Black Sticks GOLD medal match in the womens hockey
0-0 quarter time

and no their sticks aint black

Gronk

Staff member
Poor bugger in the mens marathon ran himself to exhaustion 2 kms from the end

Extraordinary how the body shuts down.

Not an uncommon scene for merkins to get thewobbles even with a few 100 to go. This was from LA Olympics.

4D9E76DF-3ACE-4A16-9CE6-0733FD1DB461.jpeg

Shelley runs 200km per week. Think about that for a moment. That’s 14 or 15km twice a day 6 days a week. Then 30km long run on Sunday.

His 2:16 time was slow but hard work in the heat.

I ran Canberra Marathon in the same heat one year but was out there for over 3 1/2 hours. Us weekend warriors do it tough too.

hybrideel

Bench
I ran for the ice cream truck the other day. Near on killed me but f**k it was worth it.
Note: not a euphemism

Latest posts