What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conference Championships

That was a hell of a beat down by the falcons

did they hit the over??

17-9 is a weird score hopefully the steelers can start the second half with a TD

zombie jesus

Staff member
What was Sammie Coates doing on that long bomb early on? Must have forgot his contacts, perfect throw. A lot of what ifs for the Steelers, could easily have another 10+ points on the board if they could execute better. Don't think they'll salvage this one.

Frederick

Staff member
What was Sammie Coates doing on that long bomb early on? Must have forgot his contacts, perfect throw. A lot of what ifs for the Steelers, could easily have another 10+ points on the board if they could execute better. Don't think they'll salvage this one.
Not having Bell out there is painful. Williams is a great backup, but Bell has carried us through the playoffs

Frederick

Staff member
I don't understand how they can give Edelman so much space, especially in the end zone

Frederick

Staff member
Now the game is over they're gonna play madden and air it out every single play, resulting in picks like that.

Le sigh. Been a good year, but shame it's had to end like this

We've missed Bryant so much

beave

Coach
Jesus christ, I have to go for the f**king falcons in 2 weeks time.

Every Buccaneer bone in my body is distraught at this thought.

Sigh.

no name

Coach
Well I guess it's a case of cheering on everyone's second favourite team for the next fortnight ......
giphy.gif

nick87

Coach
Very disappointing day of football.

Firstly, the Falcons absolutely shit all over the goddam Packers. That was incredible. They did whatever it is they wanted to and there was nothing they could do. Rodgers played pretty well but was baldy let down, i feel like that could be a different game if Ripkoswki doesnt fumble and Crosby hits the FG and it's like 10-10 instead of 24-0
This falcons offence is sexy as all f**k. They can feed the best, they can spread em out, they can run the ball. They win on scheme and talent. That's going to be VERY hard to stop.

Pats just rolled over the steelers as if it was a pre season game. The Lev injury really hurt the Steelers badly, and some very ordinary drops. The steelers need to stand pat here, continue to build the D and hopefully next year you've got Ab, Lev, Ben and Bryant and now Rogers in the play offs. That'll be hard to beat.

At least we've got a team to root for in the SB, going to be an interesting match up. I think the game comes down to the Falcons D. If they can keep NE to under 30, i think the Falcons can hang 30 on anyone, even this Pats D.

Falcons D will need to find a way to get 4-5 stops on NE. If they do that, i think the Falcons can win. I dont think the pats will be able to reliably stop this Falcons Offence